...

Geez, MK lore is a complete mess now, isn't it?
So I was thinking...what if I rewrite this? Yk, isn't it worth noting that Scorleena completely died after the release of the second to last game (so far)
So I was thinking of rewriting this as a way to mock the current story? Idk, I just know that I genuinely can only be interested in mk if it's about mk9-11. I always knew that liu kang's timeline could be a mess and they kind of just managed to prove it... I guess. (I really don't know what to think since I wasn't having that many expectations after hearing about the drastic change in the story, although I thought it was good that Hanzo became Takeda or smth... my boy got a "good ending" at least.)

Anyway, after I wrote this fic I completely distanced myself from mk, I don't remember if it was because of mk1, but I somehow wasn't as interested as before. I was probably more interested in tf2 or something (I still into tf2, tbh lmao)

Anyway, I remember having an idea where Satoshi, Hanzo's first son, would meet (somehow) Mayden, and the two would have an older brother-younger sister relationship, but a bit troubled (after all, it's obvious that Satoshi would be jealous if his father had another child lol)
(especially if it was with the princess copy, by the way.)

And with that, I intended to rewrite Laila's story, with her just being raised by the Lin Kuei and never knowing about her mother. (Which, let's face it, would make more sense for the MK universe, although MK doesn't have such a good story.)

And speaking of Laila and Mayden, I intended to change their names as well (The names 'Mayden' and 'Laila' would just be names they could be called by royalty, and the other names being called by their clans. 'Kimiko' for Laila and 'Meiying' for Mayden.)

And also, I had done a redesign of Laila last year (I have the design but I'm just too lazy to trying to find it)

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I'm thinking about migrating to AO3 too, but for now I won't do it. This year has been a shitty year and because of that I've lost all motivation to write and eventually I'm depressed lol (I think, Well, I'm not sure about that but I definitely had to start taking tranquilizers because I was having a lot of anxiety attacks. But I'm fine now :))

And, unknown user, thank you for liking this. Seriously. I never thought anyone would actually be interested in this silly thing I wrote in my pre-teens but here we are. I rlly hope you're doing well rn <33