flashback

(Hey um i know the pics are different but i put them for people who finds easily wallpapers so it wont be hard to fis this ones at pinterest or somewhere else you can download it ^_^)

...i am akuma Nakamura .. i am 15 and my quirk is infinity it allows me to use any kind of quirk i want and power...i hate heros...how ..well cause they are made only for fame and money ...or this is what i thought so..

tis is how my story begins...of being a villian..

*FLASBACK*

**she wakes up and runs out of her room to her parents room** ' MAMA PAPA ! WAKE UP WAKEEE UUPPP ITS MY FIRST DAY OF GOING TO KINDERGARDEN!!' * she jumps on her parents bed excited**

'okay okay sweetheart we woke up..' her mother chuckled waking up and giving a kiss to her forehead

'MOOOOOM I AM A BWIG GIRL NOW!' she makes a cute pout.

her mother chuckled ..okay okay. let wake up your dadyy shall we?

mhm!... she goes to her dad ..papa wake uppp!

her father would groan ...ugh...is it morning alredy

yes papa! she said while jumping on him

her father would chuckle...i see i see someone is excited about their day isnt it ?

YES PAPA! she smiles..

Then let's get quickly ready for your day!. He smiled and picked her up which made her mother giggle

Aww what a cute moment of father and daughter.. she smiles...

*timeskip after they got ready dressed up, they eat breakfast and now they got inside of the car and her father drove the car *

Are we there yet?? She asks curiously

Her mother would chuckle not yet dear ..

Yeah we still we still have a road to go-

PAPA WATCH OUT!!- she yells as a another car came crashing towards them and made an explosion and everything went all black....

She opens her eyes a little she was at the ground and she looks at her parents body's....m-m-mama ...p-papa...she tears up ...i-it hurts...she saw they weren't talking...which they were dead...

The she saw a man came to her and picked her up and walked away...

She couldn't see who was it or what his face looked like and she fell unconscious again ...h-hng...

* END OF THE FLASHBAK*

Sigh...she opens her eyes as she was at the rooftop with her villian costume on...
Afo said that I need to go to UA offices to get some files...It will be easy...

She runs and jumps rooftop to rooftop to get at UA ..

She was at the rooftop of UA now ...

Hmm...let's see ...she trys to open the windows but nothing...damn it...

**sighs** well guess I am gonna do it in my way...she uses her quirk and she punches the window and breaks it which the alarm had gone off ...

Fuck!- .. she runs and quickly trys to search files..

Come on come on where is it!...
Then she founded them

Aha! Gotcha!..- then the door opened and the pro hero eraserhead ..

Stop right there!- he said and used his capture weapon..

Fuck-.. she used her quirk and became a shadow and she disappeared...

H-huh !... where did she go!? He look around trying to find her ..damn it...!

He got annoyed that he couldn't catch her ...

She was running now ...tch .. weaks... and she kept running still holding the file and goes back to the base where AFO is there waiting for her..

She gets in the base and she sees him... she gives him the file.... here you go sir... the file you wanted ...

Afo chuckled darkly and grabs it... thank you ...

( hi again next part will come soon I hope you enjoyed it 😊)