The Meet

I thought i had it all, but i knew there was one thing i was missing. Love. I would walk by couples and see how happy they where together and it was at those moments that i knew it was time to step up my game. So i began searching for the person i thougt would best fit me. Eventually i found that i just wanted life to take its course with my love life. And it worked out perfectly. I was in Phisics class one day, and was taking a look around the classroom to take a break from my test, and there i caught his eye. His brown, chocolate colored eyes, and slowly, after a few of staring at each other, he smiled his big white smile at me and after that, we where infinite. I would spend almost every minute of every day with him. It took us a little while to get together( as in dateing) but the period in wich led up to it was the most enchanting thing id ever felt. Around him, i was alive. The electric feeling he gave me while i was with him was almost too lovely to let go. On the night we made it official, he got down on one knee ( i know sounds too rushed huh) and opened a box with a promise ring in it and asked me to go out with him. And i accepted Cameron's plea to be with me. That was all i ever wanted, i could tell him anything i wanted and he listened, all i ever wanted in life was for someone to listen, and he did. He would wake up just an hour early in the morning to call me and talk to me. Even his voice made me shiver, but in the good way. I truely did love him and he had always been the exact person i have wanted in life. Even though i had a car, he would stop at my dorm room every morning to pick me up.He loved me and i loved him. By the time it was my second year in college, we had been together a year and a half. And even though my parents and i had always beleived that i had to keep my virginity until i was married, with him i had lost mine. But i knew it was him i wanted to be the father of my first child, but never have i even had a pregnancy scare. That i was happy about. One day i went back to my dormitory early in the day, i heard my phone ring " Hey There Delilah" wich Cameron had officially named our song, and was my ringtone for him.

"UGH, i just want some peace for heavens sake!!!!" i said before picking up the phone

" Hello?..." i said a little more rudely than i should' ve.

" Well good afternoon beautiful!", he said with sarcasm.

"Sorry, ive just had such a long day, i couldn't laugh at anything if you tryed your hardest to make me...im just so over school!!!" i complained.

" Well this is the last semester of this year and then you've got all summer babe, don't stress."

" Okay thats easy for you to say, all Denver University wants you for is your amazing talent in football, not your talent in notes and passing tests." i said as i sat down on my bed.

" Psshht!!! That is so not true...i do too take tests, and notes. You got nothing on me", ha said cockily.

"Well hey, being 21 and still in college isnt that bad, speaking of, Ryan and Cole wanted me to go out to Take 5 with them and their girlfriends tonight and said i could bring u if i wanted. So, waddaya say. Wouldn't it be nice for you to get out a little bit?." Cameron asked.

I had to think about that for a minute.In fact, i didnt even know where this Take 5 place was, but it would be nice to take a night out.

" Where's Take 5 at?," i questioned.

"It's that night club downtown." he answered.

I thought about it a few seconds.

"Okay, what time do you want to meet up," i agreed.

" Well they're leaving around ten so i could drop by your dorm at around 9:15 'ish. If thats okay with you?"

" Of coarse it is...ill see you later hun," i said.

"Alright, see you then, love you baby!"

"Love you too!," i returned and hung up.

As soon as the phone hit the bed, i was racking my mind for what i should wear. I went into the bathroom, pluged in my curling iron and adjusted the tempurature to curl my long, brown hair. As that warmed up, i did my makeup, from cover-up to eyeshadow, although i made sure it was light coats that didnt make me look too pale or too tan. Soon after, i started on my hair. I decided to do the spiral curls that everyone is so into now and put my bangs up in Bobbie pins in a pouf at the top of my head... Next the hardest part...i wanted to wear something sexy for Cameron, but not so sexy that i would attract too much attention from other guys at the club, that would just aggrivate him. So i went to my closet and brought out a cute pair of flaired bootcut jeans that make my butt look amazing, and a beige v-neck thats open until halfway to the small of my back. I looked at the clock and realized that it was about 6 o'clock and i had one thing left to do...i went into my closet and looked for a cute pair of heels to wear that would go with my outfit. As i scaned my side of the closet, i tryed pair after pair on and found nothing...either they where too short, or they didnt look good with the jeans or so on and so forth, it amazed me that my gargantuan selection of heels didn't satisfy my needs for tonight...so i looked on Miranda's side, and found an adorabe pair of black, rounded toe pumps that had a red bottom, and that flattered my legs...finally i was done. Now all i had to do was wait for Cameron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.

Hey friends!!!! i tryed to make this chapter longer than the last...hopefully i did it!!! plz plz plz keep reading...i really enjoy comments!!! luv y'all

~ forever and always~ k