This Must Be Fate

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Fate Series

Steal My Fate
↳ Fate Series I

This Must Be Fate
↳ Fate Series II

Reset Your Fate
↳ Fate Series III

Restart Our Fate
↳ Fate Series IV

You can start reading this series in any order you want because all of these stories are stand-alones. It's a book series about a circle of friends where each friend gets their own book and each book is a different trope and different types of plot. However, it's better and highly recommended that you should read this series from series 1 to series 4 for best and clear flow of the timelines.

Note: This story is set in Tagalog-English languages and is set in Manhattan, New York City, New York. Please expect wrong spellings and grammars since the chapters are on their first drafts, call me out if there's error and please be respectful. Also, this contains a lot of flashback scenes. Please read carefully to understand the story. I'm doing my best to write better than before.

_______

Coming Soon.