After the deaths

Ship~ Price X Nik
Type~Fluff/Angst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ofc it was soap, it may've been different if it was some new rook, but it was soap, John Mactavish. The person he shared a name with, the lost SAS live ticking time bomb he took under his wing. The loud Scotsmen he's known for years. Dead right before his eyes.

Price shot awake in a cold sweat breathing heavy. Nik stirred from the movement, noticing how stressed price was. He sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. "Love? What's wrong?" Nik said as he reacted over resting his hand on prices back. "That dream again?" Nik said as he pulled price close and laid back down. As price wrapped his arms around Nik's waist as he noded.

"I... I know it won't bring him back... but... these... these dreams don't help... I'm sure Kyle isn't much better... definitely not Simon." Price said just as there was a knock at the door, before it opened. It was Simon, or ghost. He had gotten so used to sleeping with someone, soap, he wasn't used to the cold bed. He silently crawled into the bed behind price just laying there, needing to hear someone else's breathing other than his own.

"Welcome to the club Simon." Price said as he turned over to look at him. His eyes puffy with a few scars on his arms picked at and loosely bandaged. Nik turned into prices back heckling into the nape of his neck as Simon turned over into prices chest as he held him close. As they slowly started to fall back asleep.

At some point Kyle, Gaz, joined in sleeping behind Simon. Nik was the first to wake up. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes glancing at the clock before back at price, then Simon and finally Kyle. None of the 3 men have properly shaved or trimmed their hair since the accident. Simons black mask having little blonde hairs poking out. kyle's must ash finally adding a bird to it and price's beard looking "normal", but not normal on price's standards or the military's. More of its own mind and started to look like a normal beard.

Nik crawled out of bed and put on a shirt before leaving the room and walking through the barracks. Eventually stepping outside to smoke. He watched as rookies ran by for training, some sitting around trying to wake up from their sleep still, some talking with the other teammates, and some just sitting on the ground trying, and failing, to hide that they were on their phones.

Eventually price came out and took the cigarette from Nik and held the smoke in his lungs for a while longer than normal before letting it go. "Feeling any better?" Nik asked as he looked at price. "No... Makarov is still breathing and out there somewhere... he needs to pay... for soaps life... and the MANY others he's taken over the years..." Price said as he glances around the base for a second before looking back at Nik. "Do you think... we'll ever find him again? I mean... it took this long to track him down again and finally arrest him..." he said as he looked away, not at anything in particular, just away. "Not sure... tho for makarov's sake... I hope you do..." Nik said as he planted a kiss on Prices forehead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words~565
(I made a bot based off soaps death... and finally had the time and willingness to write this, in one night to. I'm kinda proud of myself and hope I can continue this. Also...  hopefully my new iPad case can inspire me to write more