The Park

(Omg Wattpad is glitched so bad I want to throw my iPad 😭)
Ship~ NikPrice
Type~ Fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The men lived in war, and fought for their places on this earth... yet... age and injuries happened which led Price to retire Nik following soon after. They finally settled down in a little cabin in the woods. A few years after they adopted a little girl Price's old team found her while on a mission, she didn't have any parents and was found in an illegal lab, Ofc price always wanted kids but with his military job knew he'd never have time. So it was the perfect opportunity. They signed the papers after many court hearings and house inspections. Johnathan and Nikolai Price welcomed the new addition to the family, Ella Price. A little 2-year-old girl who loved to cling to them, if she wasn't on Price's hip she was clinging to Nik and vice versa.

Now they were at the park Nik holding the dog's leash as Price pushed Ella and she giggled about blabling with joy and wanting to go higher.  Nik smiled as he caught a photo just asprice was getting ready to push her again a smile on his and Ella's face as she held the chains. Nik would ofc have this printed later to go on their ever-cluttering wall of photos. Ever since they adopted her they dedicated a wall going down the hall to the bedrooms to photos of them, even hanging the adoption papers in the middle.

The dog barked wanting to join in on the giggles and laughs wrapping its leash around Nik's legs as he ran around the Russian. Nik tried to keep up to untangle himself but the puppy wouldn't stop running around him Nik eventually dropped the leash as the dog booked it for price and ran around his legs before chasing the shadow of the swing, making Ella giggle more as she outstretched her limbs as the dog tried to chase them. Nik smiled and laughed lightly as Price tried to not accidentally kick the dog or trip on the leash.

Ella giggled in her swing as her foot grazed the dog's back petting him. Soon price stopped the swing and Pulled Ella out of the swing as he took off the dog's leash and let the 2 run to the playset and have their fun. Price went over to Nik as they headed to a nearby bench to keep an eye on the 2. "You couldn't hold the dog off any longer?" Price said with a small laugh as he leaned onto Nik, and Nik wrapped an arm around his waist. "Na... He was getting too riled up seeing you two have all the fun." Nik said kissing his forehead.

Ella giggled as she and the dog climbed on the different obstacles trying to get to the slide. The rope bridge shook and swayed as the dog tried to cross. Ella laughed as the dog jumped from halfway to the next platform not wanting to do the bridge anymore. Ella climbed the stairs to the double slide as she sat on one and the dog on the other, she counted down, "One... two... THREE!" She yelled as she gave the dog a small push before pushing herself down the slide.

The dog flew off and landed on his feet as she slid right off and landed on her but the dog immediately came over and comforted her from her fall and helped her back up as they climbed back into the jungle gym. The two older men laughed lightly as they watched the scene play out in front of them. "Looks like the dog's taking over our job," Nik said with a small laugh as Price nodded.

Soon it became dark, the dog back on its leash following tiredly behind as Price carried Ella back to their house. Nik holding the leash in one hand and the other's fingers intertwining with Price's. The Brit held the small child in the other hand. As they walked the streetlights slowly turned on one by one like a movie as they walked no darkness where stepped.

Soon they got home Nik unleashed the dog as Price headed to Ella's room changing her before laying her down, the dog Jumping up with her and nestling right beside her as she slept close. Price and Nik both kissed her forehead before turning on the night light and closing the door till there was only a small gap. The two men headed back to their room and got changed before laying down and cuddling close as they fell asleep as well, the house coming to a comforting quietness the only noise of their breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

791 words. Dragged on a bit but I kept wanting to add and I felt like what I had wasn't enough.