F.F.Y.L - texts and father figure ash.

Y/n was currently in a deep slumber, in her mind she felt relaxed, comfy and warm. Yesterday when Mina asked for her number all she felt shocked, and a bit flustered. I mean, Twice's Mina..asking for your number? It felt so bizarre, like it was all just a dream. But, it wasn't. Y/n's room was filled with her quiet snores, then screams. "Babaram bababaram!!" a voice yelled loudly, mocking the sound of trumpets.

Y/n slightly opens her eyes and side-eyes to the person who rudely interrupted her beauty sleep. Of course it was the youngest one, "What now, Jackson?" She groggily asks, closing her eyes once more trying to drift back off to dream land. Jackson giggles, placing his hands on his hips. "Nothin' much, just waking you up to tell you that your phone ringed and I saw it was Mina sunbae." He smirked.

Y/n hums placing her hand below her cheek. Jackson's brows furrowed together, wrinkling his forehead. He grabs Y/n's foot and yanks her out of bed with strong force, Y/n's bum meets the wooden floor making the latter yelp because, holy crap was that pull strong. "What the hell-" Jackson huffed angrily, "That's all?! Myoui fucking Mina sunbaenim contacted you and all you can do is say, 'mm..'?!" He waved his arms around in frustration.

Y/n rolls her eyes, "It's-" Jackson smacked Y/n on the back of her head, making her hiss in pain and hold her head. "Contact her now." His voice stern with his jaw clenched. "Jackson-"

"Now. Choi Y/n."

Y/n would never expect that this was how her day started, being pulled off her warm bed by foot and getting a smack on her head. She wanted her day to start off with delicious pancakes. Was that so hard to ask for? Y/n pushes herself up and brushes the dust off her pajamas. "Where'd you leave my phone?" She asks. Jackson smiles brightly like nothing had happened moments ago.

"Living room!" The youngest spoke with joy in his voice. Y/n raised her brow, "Wait, wait- did you sneak into my room? How did you even see the notification?" Jackson stood stiff, chuckling nervously while scratching his nape. "You don't need to know, Y/n/n!" He waves the older one off. Y/n squinted her eyes towards him, 'Suspicious.' she thought but shrugged. "...Let's head down." Jack nodded.

Making their way downstairs, they hear a person yell and instantly recognized the voice. "Day off baby! Hell yes!" Robin punches the air and hops off the ground, the drummer filled with pure happiness. Ash with his arms folded rolls his eyes watching the oldest in the group act like a middle school boy whos crush liked him back. "Calm down, the youngsters are probably still asleep." Robin chuckles.

"Well too bad! They'll have to hear me be excited for once!" Robin smugly stated, his hands placed firmly on his hips. Y/n and Jackson look at eachother and continued making their way downstairs, once they reached the last step Ash noticed them and sent a small wave the duo's way. Robin looks behind them and makes an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Hey kiddos!" He enthusiastically greets.

Y/n just stares at him and as for Jackson, he waves. Robin swallowed his saliva looking at the intimidating Y/n, Y/n turns away, making her way to the loud living room which had the television blasting their latest performance, which by the way, was filmed quite poorly. Jackson followed Y/n to the living room like a puppy and watched her pick up her phone sitting on the small coffee table.

Y/n opens her phone to be greeted with messages from Mina, her eyes widened as she quickly started to read the messages.

UNKNOWN

---

Unknown:
Hello Y/n, it's Mina. How are you?
[ 7:00 a.m. ]
Read.

Unknown:
I gave your contact number to Sana if that was ok, hopefully you don't feel weirded out already.
[ 7:01 a.m. ]
Read.

Unknown:
Have you eaten already? I'm guessing you're still asleep, message me when your available. Let's talk soon, Y/n.
[ 7:02 a.m. ]
Read.