Suicide note

Here we are. I listened to you, I made a good decision after all. Nobody really cared except for 12 people. Half of them I don't even know in real life, I had been waiting for this moment since the day I was born, I always wanted to die. Every time I'm alive, I always get bullied, told to be killed, and always get in trouble. Nobody will understand me, when I mean nobody, I mean fucking nobody. I try to vent to my mother, or my father, but they just say "don't listen to them" when I'm here stressed out and fucking depressed with suicidal thoughts and commitments. I always felt like I never belonged, which I never did. I always was labeled as the emo wrist slitter who was just fucking mean and weird, plus stupid. I fucking hate myself, I've done so much shit to others, it hurts when I have all the fucking guilt and shame because of my past. I always hide, nobody wants to see a stupid disappointment like me, who would? I mean just look at me, I'm ugly, weird, stupid, retarded, mean, and just different. It's not unique or anything special, it's fucking worst. Every day I just wanna commit and pretend I'm okay, I'm not. I hide it. I try to, but it's so obvious. I love you guys, never forget that. I'm so sorry for the pressure I've caused you and thanks for hearing me through and even talking to me.

Cris, my best friend. I love you bro, all those times you've made me laugh and feel better was just pure happy memories. Thank you for being here with me, keep on living bro, you deserved life, not me. I'm so grateful that you came to my life, you were everything I was looking for. Even though I couldn't see you irl. I know you are a great friend. Never forget that.