Chapter 1- New neighbour

Dequan

I was on my porch sitting down when I saw a moving van pulled up. We're finally getting neighbors I thought to myself. Couple minutes after waiting for my mom to reach home, a silver van pulled up.

That girl though. She was hot.

After a Few minutes of staring, my Mom pulled up.

"New neighbour" she said coming out of her car.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' at the end."Mom. Kelly is upstairs watching T.V. And I shall be going now." I said about to walk off but i was stopped by my Mom.
" Ummm. Where do you think your going?" she asked raising an eyebrow, with a hand on her hip.
"Mom, I told you already. I'm going out with friends" I said in an annoyed tone.

"No!" She said firmly.

"What? Why not." I replied furious

"No! You're not going anywhere, until you learn to be responsible" She said clearly pissed and I was just as pissed as her. 

"Mom! I am responsible. I just took care of your 3 years old daughter" How could she say that? I literally spend the last 9 hours taking care of my little sister.

"Just go up to your room" she shouted. I walk off murmuring a few curse words. I can't believe her. She's probably on her period. Women only behave like that when they're on their period.

I was lying in my bed when I heard my phone go off. I took it off my night stand to see its a message from Clara, my totally hot girlfriend.

Clara: Hey babe

Me: Hey....uhmmm... My mom is acting like a total bitch right now so maybe tomorrow night.

Clara: OK tomorrow it is.

Clara and I have been dating for 3 months now. She told me she loved me and she wanted me to fuck her. I didn't mind though thats what I do. I Please the ladies, I bring pleasure to them. And I had tonight all planned, until mom was all up my ass.

From since my Dad left us 3 years ago she's been all mad. Sometimes she would be happy but I don't know what happen today why she is so mad.

She is really gotta find herself a man.

*****

"Dequan!!!" I heard my mom yell from down stairs.

I walked out my room and into the kitchen where she was currently cooking dinner.

"Whats up?" I  asked sitting around the island.

"Look" she gave me a plate of cookies. "Carry them for our new neighbours" I sigh heavily and follow my mom's instructions.

♥♥♥♪♪♥♥♥

Hey guys Joette here...... Uhmm this is the first chapter. Hope you liked it.

♥Joette♥