A life in the Fantasy Factory

( Rob is 27 in this story, just saying)

Rob's POV

"Hey, Chanel." I said as my dear friend walked into my office. "Hey, Rob. I wanted to tell you that my baby sister is coming into tomorrow and I wanted to know if I could show her around the place." "Yeah, no problem. How old is the little bugger, I make sure she feels at fucking home. What does she like? Barbies? Blocks?" I asked. "She's turning 21 in two days, and she absolutely loves DC stuff and skateboarding." my eyes bulged out of skull. I like this chick already. "Still okay?" "Yeah. Sounds sick. We should even put her on the show! I bet she'd do wonders." "We'll see. Later."

Chanle's POV

I can wait to see my baby sister again. I was super excited as I was waiting for Jezebel to walk through the doors at the airport. "OH MY GOD! Your Chanel West Coast!" a familiar voice yelled. I turned to see my baby sister right behind me. "Jezebel!! It has been to long!" I said I a gave her a hug. Last time I saw her she was 20 Lb over weight. Now she is gorgeous. Perfectly thin and curvy. "Yeah. I really can't wait to hang out with my big sister again." she said with a smile. "Hey, I was wandering if you wanted to hang out at the Fantasy Factory. Everyone really wants to meet you." Her smile grew bigger and she nodded happily as we got her things and drove to the Factory.

3rd person POV

Jezebel walked next to her sister with a slight hop in her step. It was always her dream to be in the Fantasy Factory. "Wait here, I'll get everyone." Chanel told her once they where in Chanel's office. Jezebel nodded then started to play with her long strait brown hair, that fell just below her shoulders. She then fixed her white DC hat, her teal DC tank top, the edges of her ripped skinny jeans, and the laces of her white DC shoes. "Here she is!" Chanel yelled and every one poured into the room. Big Cat, Big Black, Drama, and of course Rob all said their hey's and sup's before they all started to bombard her with questions as they moved closer and closer. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jezebel thought as her claustrophobia was starting to kick in and she started to hyperventilate and shake. "Guys, back up!" Rob yelled and everyone did as they where told and moved away.

Jezebel's POV

"Guys, back up!" Rob Dyrdek yelled when I guess he saw me freaking out. Once I had room I fell to my knees and looked down. Chanel was at my left side holding my hand trying to calm me down. Once she did I went back to my crazy self. "Sorry about that. I'm not to good in crowds, as you can see." I said with a smile. I looked at everyone then locked eyes with the one and only Rob Dyrdek, my skating hero. I quickly looked away from his gorgeous green eyes and locked my gaze on the skate plaza behind him and my jaw dropped. Every inch of my body craved to go and skate it up, so much that my hand even started to twitch. "You wanna skate, Jazz?" Rob asked with a smirk. I nodded, "But I don't have my board." "Psh, have you seen my office, come on up and pick a board." my jaw dropped again but I recovered and ran up to Rob's office. "How about that one?" I asked him as I pointed to a batman board. "Girl's got taste in superheroes. I like it!" rob shouted then handed me the board. "Show me you're crazy enough of that board." he told me. I nodded then headed for the foam pit. The moment I left the ramp I did four front flips then landed perfectly in the pit. "Nice, nice. Show me what else you can do." rob demanded. I smiled again and took off on the board. I grinded the rail then did a 360. "More girl, I know you can do it!" rob yelled causing me to giggle. I wasn't paying a tension when I was at high speed and I ran into rail. My board flew from my feet and nailed my head then I blacked out.

@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"@"

So that's The first chapter of my Rov Dyrdek story. I hope you people like it cause I know how hard it is to find stories about Rob. In the sidebar you will see Jazz.