Clearing things up.

"Well, first thing we want to know is pretty simple. Why haven't you told us about this place?"

Ohm shrugged, looking down at the floor. "It wasn't something I can exactly pop into a conversation. What was I supposed to say and when was I supposed to say it? It was easier for me to just keep it a secret."

"How long have you been working here?" asked Yami.

"Let's see...I started helping my mother out when I was nineteen, so...about ten years."

"That's a long time," Minx said as she leaned back. "What's with it now?"

"Well, the diner is falling apart," Ohm began, peeling at his fingernail. "Both literally and financially. I'm trying the best I can, but I'm going to have to close it down soon."

"Can't you use some of your YouTube earnings?" asked Entoan.

"I tried so many times to pay the staff like that, but they refuse the money." The young man groaned, letting his head drop onto his arms so he could avoid looking at his friends. "It's more difficult than you think." He looked back up to Minx, figuring she'd be the leader of the four. "Can I ask a question? What are you guys doing here?"

"Chilled told us we should visit you," she answered. "He said in you two's last collab you sounded different. So as buddies we flew in to find you!"

"Without any idea as to where you lived," Yami pointed out.

"Yeah, all we knew was that you lived in Chicago," Chilled said with a grin. Ohm sighed, unable to stop the smile that found its way onto his face.

"Of course you guys would do this. Well, I appreciate it, as sudden as it is, but your timing was really bad."

"We never are good with timing," Minx said. Ohm stood up, pushing the chair back to its table.

"Since you guys are here, I better take you to my place." He took off his apron and left it folded on the counter in the kitchen. The four stood up and followed Ohm out of the diner. Once he checked the doors he headed to his car, taking his keys out of his pocket.

"I get to ride with Ohmie!" Minx called out, running after her friend. "I'm not putting up with Chilled's lame ghost stories this time!"

"Hey, my stories are way cooler than Yami's!" Chilled countered as he headed to his own car.

"Do not be roping me into this," Yami said while Entoan was holding back a laugh.

Ohm smiled at his friends before hopping into the driver's seat. Minx sat in the passenger's seat, buckling up. Once the other three were in Chilled's car, Ohm started his up and backed out. He glanced into the rearview mirror to see Chilled doing the same and sighed. "What I said to Chilled earlier..."

"It's fine, Ohm," Minx said as the other drove away from the diner. "You were under a lot of stress."

"It still wasn't right of me."

"Don't worry about it." She looked over and smiled at him. He couldn't help but smile back, looking back onto the road. Minx leaned forward to search through Ohm's glove compartment.

"What are you doing?" asked Ohm, glancing over.

"Nothing. Something." She pulled out a wallet, flipping it open. "Money?"

"Pictures," Ohm said quietly. Minx was silent as she pulled out small photos. They were old, some of a boy standing in front of a diner with a woman, others of the same boy with a dog.

"You?"

"Yeah, and my mother and dog, Buddy." Ohm took the wallet and plucked out a photo of him sitting in a diner booth with his mother. The two of them were smiling, Ohm giving his mother a kiss on the cheek as he took the picture. "This was taken a year before she passed away. Heart attack."