NEWS

THIRD PERSON POV

birds chirping, flowers are blooming,
the sun is bright just like maloi's day.

melanie is sitting at the tea aria here in their backyard, sipping her tea, looking at the birds in the tree, big smile are plastered on her face.

"ma'am the car is waiting for you" the maid said politely.

melanie sigh "I'm coming" she said while smiling.

melanie is an energetic, friendly person, she's close with her maids, lalo na kay manang Silvia.

manang Silvia is the one who took care of her simula ng Bata sya, her parents are always busy but she don't mind it, she understand why her parents are busy, and also she's happy having manang Silvia taking care of her.

she treats manang Silvia like her own mother, sometimes she even call her mama.

the good side of Melanie is she's always a caring,lovely,kind, have a long patience, and have a pure heart outside.

but the bad side is she hates people invading her privacy,s she don't want people to scold her from something she think is right, and she hate the most is when people take what belongs to her, if she said it's her then it's hers.

ont time when Melanie is in her first grade of studing something happened.

FLASHBACK

Melanie is sitting at her sit and eating her sandwich peacefully,but suddenly a random boy snatch her sandwich and she got peace, but calm her self immediately.

"hey that's mine, give it back to me" she said while looking at the boy.

the boy just laughed at her and eats her sandwich teasingly.

Melanie's had enough already, she grab a pencil and then suddenly bloods are dripping at the boys neck, it's like a fountain, but maloi are not satisfied yet, she pulled the pencil and stab it again and again at the boys neck, kids are scared teachers got panic and called for a guard the teacher pulled her back, and grab the pencil she was holding and the guard called for an ambulance.

Melanie smile like a psycho at what she saw.

fast forward

GUIDANCE OFFICE

melanie and her parents are sitting the chair in front of the principal's desk.

"we're really sorry for what my daughter did earlier" her dad said to the principal, the principal look at them angrily.

"sir we need to spelled your daughter here in our school, what she did earlier is not the normal kid do, you need to talk to the boys parents so we can settle this up" the principal said, disappointed cause melanie is the most smart, and genius kid at their school.

"we can talk to the boys parents but please can you not spelled melanie here in your school?" melanie's mom said, pleading.

melanie just look at them, his father is hugging her side way.

"I'm sorry Mrs recalde but we need to" the principal said

"but she's just a kid, she doesn't know anything yet"

"kid?, yes she's a kid, but what she did earlier is not a kid do" her mom taken a back at what the principal said

her mom look at her, tearing and she hates seeing her mom cry.

she stood up and said

"what I did earlier is nothing" she spoke, the principal and her parents look at her.

"baby stop, it's not going to help" her mother said to her calmly

"but it's true, the boy stole my sandwich, and I teach him a lesson so he would never do that again, so thank me" the principal look at her unbelievable

"look melanie I know you didn't understand what you did earlier-" principal got cut when melanie spoke again

"nope, I truly understand it, he takes what's mine, and I did what I need to do" she said proudly, the principal just Palm his face

"we're sorry for our daughter principal" her mother said

"mom can you stop apologizing?, it's not your fault, come on let's meet the stupid boy's parents, will say sorry"

melanie said and walk out of the principal's office, her parents bid their good bye at the principal who is palming his self.

END OF FLASHBACK

melanie got in her car and she sign her driver to go
  .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NICO'S POV

I and my friends are here in the canteen eating and talking about the girl who confess to me yesterday.

"guys did you see the news?" jhaon said eyes widen

"mata mong malaki nakita namin" gian said and they laughed at jhoan.

"I'm not kidding guys" he said seriously

"we are too" and they laughed again nonstop.

"bahala nga kayo mga siraulo" jhoan said and just eat his food.

"ano kasi yun alam mong Hindi namin alam tatanong ka pa?" Mackenzie said still laughing

" nic, naalala mo Yung babaeng nag confess sayo kahapon?" he ask, suddenly they got serious.

" yes?, what about her?" he ask seriously

" she's dead" they all gasps except for Nico

" what?, eh anong nangyari?" mack ask curiously

"the news said, the police are patrolling and then suddenly they smell something odd and when they trace where it came from, they saw a girl walang kanyang kamay, Tenga at dila" he said and they all gasps again and did a disgusting face

" ehh, thats so brutal bro" gian said and drink his milk

" yuck jhoan kadiri ka naman, sinabi pa talaga Yun?" mack said acting like throwing up

" aba ay bobo pala kayo, bat kayo nag Tanong?" he said shouting, they didn't mind if someone look at them, Mackenzie parents are the owner of the university.

"where did they saw her?" Nico ask, shock from what she heard

" sa may gubat banda di kalayuan sa city" he said shortly

grabi Ang brutal naman nang ginawa sa babaeng Yun, kawawa, Nico said at his mind

" eh sino bang suspect?" mack ask

" sabi daw ilang Araw na daw pala may sumosunod na mga lalaki dun sa babae, at Yun daw ay baka napag diskitahan ng mga tambay or Isang gropu ng mga kalalakihan"

"grabi chismoso ka rin pala?" GIAN said and they all laughed again

" putangina mo, bahala na nga kayo dyan walang kewntang kausap" and they just a paper at jhoan's back

"hoy! nagbibito lang kami!, mangga!"
Mackenzie said throwing some paper at jhoan

jhoan give them a middle finger sign without looking at them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hi guys hope you like it again, sorry if it's taglish nakaka blanko Kasi ng utak pag puro English eh malili naman grammar ko, anyways don't mind it nalang enjoy reading!!