{•Game•}

.
.

Going to the phantom dimension, the group sees Logan's neck and questioning him very much.

"it's nothing, I got hurt and fell off my room." (Logan)

"Wot?" (Aiden)

"His room is in the attic remember?" (Leon)

"Landed on ur neck huh?" (Tyler)

Tyler was leaning on Leon and it is very obvious that Leon was trying so hard not to blush but u could never hide the redness of Leon. Everyone knew. Like know know. The poor twins sister had to listen to them talking about each other so much. Like what the fuck.

.

{TIMESKIP}

.

Today is something called a game night or a football game. Next time Leah knew, Leon was running to her.

"What?" (Leah)

"I invited Tyler" (Leon)

"And?" (Leah)

"He is coming over in 30 minutes so does my room at least look decent??" (Leon)

"Fine...I will help but y'know we have a long night?" (Leah)

"He is going to help me get ready." (Leon)

"Oh my gosh" (Leah)

"Please please please" (Leon)

"I will check my dear brother" (Leah)

"Thank you so much" (Leon)

.

Leah checked and helped clean Leon's room a bit. Even tho she hated her brother kinda, they will do anything for each other. I mean anything for each other. Tyler came over and Leah just looked at the chat, the chat with the other cheerleaders so they can at least see what time they should get there. Also some makeup ideas.

.

So the game starts at 6 but at least an hour to get there so 5 but coaches are going to do extra so 4 but I take at least about an hour getting makeup and finding the product so 3 but I have to take a shower so 2:30 but Leon takes at least 30 on the shower so 2. Plus my cheer uniform so 1:30. But I wanna be early so 1 pm. So I will start getting ready at 12:50 pm.

.

Next thing Leah knew, Leon was in her room.

"He kissed me" (Leon)

"Go back and kiss him back." (Leah)

"Leah!" (Leon)

"Ask him to join u in the shower. We have to get ready now." (Leah)

"Fine fine..." (Leon)

"Now hurry up." (Leah)

.