Bad Girl [A Ray Ray Teen-Fic]

Bad Girl

Intro

Hello! My name is Gia, last name isn't relevant right now. I'm 17 and one of the baddest girls to ever step foot on Royal Hall. That's the name of the private/boarding school. I attend, my parents sent me here because according to them I can't be trusted to stay at home while they are always out of town. They thought I was wild then..hehe sending me here only made it worse.

All the fine dudes here make it hard to be a good girl. Now don't get it twisted I'm not a hoe. More like a player. I play my games smart because I've learned from the best. My big sister Sasha taught me how to survive life with minimum feelings. My mom and dad don't like Sasha because they said she's a 'Trouble child' so they kicked

her out of the house when she was 17.

When my parents noticed I started acting like her they sent me to Royal Hall. I don't know why they didn't do the same thing for Sasha but it is what it is. I stay in touch with Sasha even though my parents demanded I don't contact her. How the hell are they going to keep me from my sister?? Anyways enough about my irrational parents.

I have only one friend and I like to keep it that way. My main chick and also my roommate is Mercedes Cleveland. She's the shy type but I'm slowly bringing her out of her shell. She's a good girl that doesn't judge my lifestyle and that's why I chill with her. She has a major crush on this guy named Craig Crippen but the sad part is he has been checking for me. Poor little Mercedes doesn't notice a thing, Craig is cute and all but I wouldn't get with him.

Guys have heard of my reputation and they all think they can change me. It's kind of amusing when they try and end up failing miserably. You probably think I'm heartless now but you're wrong.

I have a heart I just don't use it.