Chapter 1: Life Of A Player

~Gia POV~ 

I opened my eyes slowly to protect them from any sunlight that might be awaiting from the windows. I tried to sit up but I was weighed down by something around my waist.

I looked down and an arm was wrapped around me then I glanced at the owner of the arm. He was brown skinned with smooth and perfect complexion. His hair was cut to a perfect fade that went well with his looks. Every now and then he would let out a soft snore. I stared at him trying to remember his name but it wouldn't come to me. Chester? Chavez? Chad! Chad Harrison or something like that, I take biology with him and he sits on the left hand of the front row next to the window.

I removed his arm slowly before sliding out of his bed. A breeze chilled my body and I involuntarily shivered. I realized that I was only wearing my black bra with matching black lace underwear. That was enough for me to know we didn't do much last night. I quickly scanned the room before finding my clothes scattered on the floor.

I picked them up and walked to the door on the right side of his room hoping it was the bathroom. Luckily it was. I put on my skinny jeans then looked in the mirror. After splashing water on my face and pat-drying it I threw on my shirt and slipped on my shoes. As I walked out of the bathroom I heard slight squeaking of a bed.

I quickly tip-toed down the stairs and went out the front door. I let out a sigh as I strolled through the courtyard brushing hair out of my face. The sun was barely above the horizon providing a cool breeze that blew at any given time. Only the sound of my sneakers hitting the pavement was audible. After a few minutes of walking I reached the girl's dorm building.

I crept in speedily walking through the lounge to get to the stairs. I wasn't about to risk taking the elevator and waking up the Dorm Advisor, Natasha. She would definitely give me instant Campus Beautification for a week if she were to catch me.

After I got to the top floor - the fourth floor, I walked down the hall until I reached my room 408. I felt for my key in my pockets before unlocking the door. Of course Mercedes was out like a light, she left the party early because she wanted to study. Sometimes I don't understand that girl.

I stripped my clothes off before placing my phone on its changer and plopping into my bed and snuggling under the covers. Within seconds I was drifting off to sleep.

Okay so this chapter was to get somewhat of a glimpse of how Gia operates. I made it short on purpose but don't worry the next one will be longer. I try to update atleast once a week but things do come up so I'll try to stay on schedule. Leave comments and vote!