Chapter 1

This story comes from another story from GeneralLucidBerry. And for those who wanted the smut. This is for you. Hope you enjoy.

(In Pico's dream)

Pico POV

"Pico!" I hear him calling out my name as I carried him on my back around the park. "What?" I laughed at him with a smile, I looked back at him. A blush spreads through his face as he holds on tightly. "Put me down." He said, trying to get off. "Alright, alright." I said, letting him drop to the ground behind me.

He rushed to be in front of me. I chuckled as he did this. Then he....embraced me? I hold him in my arms as I gently kiss his forehead. "Pico~. I love being with you like this." He said, standing on his tippy toes to kiss my forehead.

Just staring at him made me want to be connected to him. His smile, his laugh, his body. I could just eat him up. That's when it hits me, the thought of bitting his soft neck as he softly groans and moans. Or the sound of his moans as I jerk him off while scissoring (I think that's how it's spelt) my fingers inside him.

Just as I was getting into those fantasies, he reaches up to put his lips close to my ears. "You're so deep in thought, Pico. What could you possibly be thinking about~?" His voice was very seductive, as he moves away he pressed a kiss to my neck sending me into overdrive.

"Fuck, keep talking like that and you just might start something you can't finish." I said to him, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me. I slipped my hands up his shirt. "Take me to the car, show me what I can't finish." He said, staring at me. His eyes told me everything I needed to know.

I nodded swiftly and carried him bridal style to the car we've taken up here. I placed him in the back and got on top of him. Luckily, I had tinted windows. He pulled me into him, our lips crashing into each other.

"Take my......"

(Originally the smut ended here, so I'll finish with what I think might happen)

"Take my..." He froze up.

"Keith?" I asked.

He took in a deep breath. I stopped in case he wanted this to end. I sat up as he did too.

"Take my hand?" He said, but is sounded more like a question.

I took his hand. It felt warm in mine. He smiled at me gently. "Pico, can we... um...." He hesitated for a while.

I kissed his forehead knowing what he might want but still wanting to hear it from him. "Take your time, babe."

He took a deep breath and let it out. "Ok, can we be gentle?"

My eyes widened a little. He was always the one to take it..... harder. Or at least he always said that after a while. I smiled at him not thinking much of it. "Of course, love."

I then gently started kissing him cheeks then his neck and lastly his lips. He tasted sweet. As if he had on.... I pulled away. "Are you wearing Cherry bomb lip stick?"

He blushes and nods. "I-I thought you'd like it." He said.

He put on chapstick for me? And it was flavored? The blush on his face, the studder. I couldn't control myself much longer. I pinned him down. He was shocked at the sudden shock that his mouth gasped. I took that opportunity to enter his mouth.

My tongue danced around his for a bit until his joined in. I then grabbed his shirt, wanting to be closer. He grabbed my hair, pulling me in closer. I was loving this. I loved him. I was getting hard just by this kiss, but I wasn't alone. I chuckled as I felt his boner.