Chapter 1: New School

I stepped out of my dad's car. Waving him goodbye as I walked up to the intimidating gray building in front of me. I pushed open the heavy doors and walked inside. The halls were full of people, no one paying me attention.

"Hey! Who are you?" A short boy asked. He had come up from behind me.

I turned around and looked him up and down. He was reasonably attractive with a happy smile.

"My name is Sophia. I'm new here. Can you show me to the office?" I held my hand out in greeting.

"Sure thing! My name is Miraku." He shook my hand and then motioned for me to follow him. "My friend Bing Fan is starting here today, too. How old are you?"

"I'm 16."

"Same age as me! And Bing Fan. But he's close to 17." He continued to talk about his friends and even pointed out a few more to me as we walked towards the office.

Once we arrived, he pointed me out a person to speak with and waved goodbye.

I walked over and introduced myself to him. "Hello, sir. My name is Sophia. I'm new here."

"Ahhh. Yes, Sophia. Same grade as Bing Fan here, right?" He set his bowl of ramen aside and motioned to a handsome boy standing aside. He must be the boy Miraku mentioned.

The boy nodded and smiled at me before I turned my attention back to the teacher.

"My name is Mr. Kim. Yet I'm a bit unprofessional and prefer to be called Jin by my students." He filled out some paperwork as he spoke and handed it to me. "I have arranged a couple guides for you and Bing Fan on your first couple of days of school. They should be arriving about... Now."

Two more boys walked into the room. Very good-looking ones, might I add.

"This is Yuseop, and this is Junpyo." He motioned to each boy. "I believe you already know them, Bing Fan? Sophia, you don't. Junpyo will be showing you around for now."

He waved us goodbye as he picked up his forgotten bowl of ramen.

Junpyo smiled before speaking. "Well. Let's go then. Miraku told me he had already met you. So the only people in our group that you have to meet are Gihyeon and Lin. They're not scary. Lin might look a little scary. But trust me, you won't think that once you meet his older brother Lee Know." He led me over to a locker and handed me a note with the code and waited for me to put my stuff inside. "I'll show you to your first class and then pick you up after. Can I see your schedule?"

I handed him my schedule and waited until he had basically memorized it.

"You have your first class with Lin. I can introduce you to him." He pulled me over to a classroom down the hall and followed the stream of students in. He pulled me over to a boy sitting in the back.

"Lin! This is Sophia. The one that Miraku met." The boy looked up from his phone and nodded at me.

"You can sit next to Lin. He doesn't bite. Unless you make him mad. See you later!" With that, Junpyo left the room. Leaving me to sit next to Lin.

Lin sighed. "Sometimes I kind of want to dump a bucket of water on his bright head."

I couldn't help but snicker at that, and Lin smiled. He was really cute. Smiling made him cuter.

A man walked into the room while staring into a book before he plopped down into a chair in the front of the room.

"Good morning, class!" He took off his glasses and placed them aside with his book. Then he looked up and smiled, studying the room.

Man... He was hot...

"We have a new student here today. Let's see..." He looked down at a sheet of paper before looking back up. "Ahh, yes. Sophia. Where's Sophia?" He looked around the room before his eyes stopped on me.

"Hello. Welcome to the class, Sophia. You may or may not have heard, but we're pretty informal about names around here. You can call me Jungkook." He smiled then. Which almost caused me heart failure it skipped a beat.

I smiled back. "Thank you."

He smiled again before starting the lesson for the day.

Beside me, Lin chuckled evilly and nudged my shoulder. "Don't go getting any crush on the teacher now. You'll be just like any other girl in school."

I elbowed him and flushed. That was so not going to happen...

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Short chapter to start the book. We got to meet everyone except Gihyeon and got to meet a few BTS members. Until my next creative spurt🫡Also that picture at the top is NouerA. If you want to know who's who just ask!