1

Birds were chirping outside and the weather was moderate which makes the atmosphere cool and refreshing

Birds were chirping outside and the weather was moderate which makes the atmosphere cool and refreshing.Inside the classroom students were talking to eachother or in groups.Me and my friend were talking about something that I like the most.

"He gifted you a bouquet!? Are you serious!?" She gasped in surprise when I told her about him.I nodded my head."He gifted me a bouquet of flowers that he himself made after knowing my favorite flower and colour"I said excitedly only to see her surprised expression slowly turning into worried one.

"Sweetheart don't you think your Admirer is becoming creep day by day" she said in a worried tone."No no you read all chats I had with him right"i paused and hold her hand" Don't worry nothing will happen to me believe me" I said trying to ease her concern for me.

"OK I believe you and if something happens then come to me I will always help you" she spoke cupping my face and I nodded giving a smile to her.

Mahnoor my best friend since childhood. She came from a rich Punjabi family and my family isn't that much rich but that didn't affect our friendship.Her family and my family treat us as their own daughter.We both are like sisters to eachother. I'm lucky to have her as my friend. We both fought,cried,laughed together. We never let a boy come between us and steal one of us.We took stand for eachother.Some people are envious of our friendship while some are happy with our friendship and want the same friendship that Me and Mahnoor have.I will always cherish my friendship forever.I love her so much.

Me and Mahnoor were talking about him my secret admirer that knows everything about me like Mahnoor do.I feel like he is a nice guy,he won't ever harm me but seeing Mahnoor's concern for me made me think what if he will hurt me!?..He never sent me his picture whenever I ask him but he always reply with the same text "On your next birthday,Angel I will reveal myself to you".He always sent me gifts and those same things I wasn't able to buy but the next day the same thing was there on my doorstep;sometimes he scares me whenever he do it.I tried to stop him but he always said "If my Angel wants then she will get" .

I came out of my thoughts when Mahnoor shooked my shoulder and raised her eyebrows asking me"Sweetheart what happened? Where are you lost?" I shooked my head"Nothing just thinking about him" Mahnoor's expression changed into concern. "What tell me in full detail!?" She asked.I was about to answer before that the professor entered.

"I will tell you during lunch break" I whispered to Mahnoor. She nodded and looked towards the front.

"Good morning students" The professor greeted us and all the students greeted him back.He is the most strict teacher who can teach lesson to those students who behave bad with others.He doesn't see who is rich or not for him all are equal. Mr Yashpal Tripathi our Biology teacher adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"I'm here to announce something" he paused "A new student is joining you all so I want you all to behave nicely with him or I won't think twice before cutting your science marks" He threatened but especially to Vicky.Vicky is the same guy we read in books the rich,popular and spoiled kid.He was the one who bullied us when we first came to this college. The bully didn't last for a long time when he gets to know about Mahnoor's background. Mahnoor's mother is the trustee of this college which stopped him to bully us further. As I'm her friend so he also stopped bullying me.