Black Phoenix, lil bean, Cinnamon roll, & kit?

Peter's POV:I just got done telling Ned and MJ of what happened the other day. They laughed, more like Ned laughed and MJ was just MJ, as we made our way to school.Aunt May wasn't home last night, late shift, it gave me time to be Spider-Man. I did encounter some weird, I say young teen, wearing all black uniform and he freakin attacked me and I had to stitch myself up later. I do have to say that kid can fight, I don't think any of the baddies I fought was able to do that. Anyways after that, I recalled someone calling out to him calling him Black Phoenix, I'll just have to watch out for him next time... if there is going to be a next time.

When me, ned and mj made it to school, I noticed a new student at the school, maybe 13 or 15 I don't know but he looks... kinda ... antisocial. Wouldn't you be surprised, Flash made the lil bean his other target.

Later, during class. So I found out that the "kids" name was Chase Reverta.... I had never heard such a name before.. Like this kid has a freakin orange strip in his hair and it's a very very very very (more very's) dark brown hair... eh he's a lil bean.
_____

Peter: Hey Mr. Mysterious I just realized this.

peter: I never asked you your name.

peter: Mr. Mysterious?

Peter: hellowww?????

Mr. Mysterious: Sorry kid, i just got out of a meeting

Mr. Mysterious: If I tell you my name would you tell me yours?

Peter: hmmm.... no

Peter: Like i would like to, but i don't know your motives.

Peter: maybe that's why I call you Mr. Mysterious....

Mr. Mysterious: So we went from wanting to know each other's name.... my motives??

Mr. Mysterious: I respect that

Mr. Mysterious: Imma gonna call you Cinnamon roll now

Mr. Mysterious: Seeing as you call me Mr. Mysterious, I think with you being the one who sounds innocent I think that works out.

Mr. Mysterious: I wonder how the kit would react to me talking to someone I'm calling cinnamon roll... that'll be the day....

Peter: kit?

Peter: Who's kit?

peter: and also yeah that sounds fair

Peter: o sip lemons, igtg

@cinnamon roll went offline

Mr. Mysterious: ok bye kid

----

I was so close to having my phone being taken by the teacher if it wasn't for the new kid to poke me

Tony's POV:

I just chuckled. I went back through the conversation with the "cinnamon roll" . I was really starting to like this kid more and more. Now to see if the kit would react to this... eh, if i know that kid he probably be annoyed due to earlier this morning of being yelled at by Natasha for running off and being all Black Phoenix, poor kit needs therapy still we can't keep having him escape and hurt people due to a relapse...

----Tin Can: kit

tin can: kkkiiiittt

Kit: what do you want tony

kit: im at school

kit: can this like

kit: idk

kit: wait?

Tin can: no

Tin can: so you wanna be in a gc with me and cinnamon roll later?

Kit: who cinnamon roll?

Kit: fuck you, sure

Kit: i have a feeling things are gonna go down

Tin can: cinnamon roll is the kid i was talking about last night after you woke up from the relapse

kit: ooooo the one who mistakes you for someone else?

kit: ok usre

Kit: dmanit sure*

Tin can: language

@kit went offline

Tin can: i feel so loved kit, ok bye then

----I shook my head. Romanoff needs a better hand on him that's for sure.... eh, I'll let the baby phoenix run for now...

A/N:

hellow again! I made another one cause why not -\•w•/-and also Kit is Chase Romanoff my oc, and kit is just his nickname. anyways not sure when i'll update again but ay i did this one so we are good.byelav