2

We reached at Jin's house, I knocked on the door and got greeted by RM (Jin's bf). He hurried us to Jin, as they have check up rooms and operation rooms for emergencies.

[2 days after]

Yoongi has recovered from his head injury which is great!!

Plus, we can now have our peaceful time at night😏

Author POV:

Hoseok's thoughts got interrupted bye Yoongi, who had just tooken the shower and coming out of the bathroom.

Hoseok looked at him and said "Kitten, you've recovered now right?"
In a raspy deep voice to which Yoongi shivered and nodded as yes.

[After some time]

Yoongi was getting pounded to the bed with the merciless thrusts of Hoseok which were sending him to the space of oblivion.

"NGH~ AH-mm~!"

Yoongi was a moaning mess under him which were like music to his ears.

"Hmm~ ng~ g- gon- na huff cu- m~"
Yoongi moaned, too overwhelmed by Hoseok's inhuman pace.

"Uh uh slut, you aren't getting to cum"
Hoseok said making Yoongi cry in desperation, pulling himself out of Yoongi. He went to his cupboard and took out a black box with a silver chain attached to it, it wasn't a small neither a big box it was the perfect size to keep 30 or more painful sex toys which Yoongi loved.

He went back to the bed and kept the box beside of him, he made Yoongi lay on his stomach and slapped his butt.

*SLAP*
*MOAN* Yoongi moaned loudly at the feeling of pain, he loved it.

Hoseok smirked at how Yoongi moaned, he took a cock ring from the box, made Yoongi on his four and put the ring on the manhood making Yoongi whine in discomfort.

He took the dildo and trusted it into Yoongi without permission.

[Time Skip]

Hoseok was cooking dinner and Yoongi was in the dining room on his chair waiting for him.

Usually, Yoongi would cook but since
Hoseok had you know🌚 he couldn't walk so now Hoseok was cooking.

Hoseok took the dinner to the dining room and set it on the table, he took one plate and served some for Yoongi and took another plate for himself.
_______________________________________
Their food:

_______________________________________Their food:

This is Shahi Panner

This is Tandoori roti

And this is Jeera fry chawal_______________________________________

_______________________________________

After eating, Yoonseok were cuddled up in their bedroom watching "Nevertheless".

They heard the doorbell ringing, so Hoseok took Yoongi with him.

They opened the door to see VMINKOOK, they welcomed them in and sat in the living room chatting with eachother and that's how they spend the night just chatting with friends and catching up as VMINKOOK were on their honeymoon🌚😏

Well after half and hour VMINKOOK left and Yoonseok went to their bedroom to sleep.

They both layed on the bed, under the soft blanket covering them, cuddled up against eachother, slept peacefully without caring about the what ifs.

The love they both held for eachother,
The time they both spent on eachother, has made their relationship this strong that they'd trust them over the people who are in their life since their birth.
_______________________________________

It's 4am and I can't sleep because I have some fucking shit like sleep disorders and insomnia.

Anyways bye👋