Backstory

This is my first post, and feel free to give ideas are suggestions of a different fandom or AU you wish to see my oc in. :)

Captain Artie

Rec: "Rex... Lilee?"

Bio: A semi-aloof pirate captain of the ship named Leviathan's claw, horary starseeker, a bit confused to find the traveler's on his ship.

Backstory: A pirate that was apart of Captain Nero's crew, Artie was Nero's second in command on his ship. Artie was not only Nero's second in command but also his best fighter and swordsman, considering Artie was an Oldin guard in the past and was trained similarly to Esmeralda the assassin but he was trained to be a guard captain but in the end he joined Captain Nero's crew. But Artie was a bit mistreated on Nero's crew because Nero would ignore him until he was considered "useful" to him for battle strategies and when in battle. Because of the mistreatment, Artie started to develop a strong dislike towards the color red because it reminded him of Captain Nero. The day he left was because of Nero taking two children named Lilly and Atlas from their village to use them as bribery or to use them around the ship as extra hands on the ship. Artie didn't enjoy this, because it reminded him of himself and being taken from Oldin. So in the middle of the night he escaped the ship with the two kids and started his own crew and ship called Leviathan's claw, with the two children as his first crewmates. The children somehow found red ribbon on the ship and wanted to put it in Artie's hair, not knowing the meaning behind the color for Artie. Artie was a bit reluctant to let them but in the end let Lilly and Atlas put the ribbon in his hair and has been wearing it since. People joined Artie's crew wanting to find acceptance and a place to call home, which Artie gave to them with open arms. One day the Leviathan's claw sailed till it found land which turned out to be the docks of Aerowyn, where Artie met the travelers, Rex and Lilee and taking them as honorary crew members of his ship. Artie helped Aerowyn out with some ocean related issues due to his skills as a past Oldin Guard Captain which got him recognized by the Starseekers. Artie told them about his adventures from out at sea, and since the Starseekers stay in Aerowyn they made Artie an honorary Starseeker that traveled so they could get more information about the awakening outside of Aerowyn. Which led to where the situation was now, Artie on his ship in the middle of the ocean with the travelers, Rex and Lilee as stowaways from Aerowyn, miles away from land...

P.S. There will be more of these backstories for different AUs that my oc, Artie, will be in but those are for later in the future.