Chapter 2; Strangers

Hanni finally went inside their house, still trying to recover from the unforgettable memory.

The poor girl cried together with her parents who immediately reported the guy who tried to molest their precious daughter.

Turns out that the guy was one of Hanni's creepy stalkers. The police told them that they were able to catch the offender without hassle since he was still lying down in the field. They ended the phone call conversation with the police ensuring this man will get expelled as soon as possible and might face a few trials.

Probably, the tall girl–Minji, who saved her was strong enough to make him unconscious for quite a long period.

However, despite the assurance, Hanni was in deep thought, she felt like she was on the edge of a cliff, she still feared the idea of being pulled by an unknown force coming from that deep abyss, it's haunting her, as what happened tonight is really traumatic.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with us tonight, sweetie?" Her mom asked her with a concerned look. Her dad was standing near her bedroom door, looking worried as well. The last time she saw this look on her parents' face was when she fainted back in junior high school during her P.E subject. It's just a lot more horrific this time.

Hanni nodded and gave a small smile to her mom, assuring her that it's better for her to stay alone for a while.

She looked at her door being closed gently, after hearing it click, Hanni let out another sigh and whimper. After positioning herself on her bed, she felt a soft woven fabric beside her pillow.

It was Kim Minji's flannel.

"What a jerk.", Hanni uttered to herself.

She could clearly remember how Kim Minji looked very arrogant and insensitive.

She wondered how on earth people can act like that after witnessing a very dangerous situation, she couldn't figure it out. The black haired girl slowly dozed off, resting her exhausted body and soul for the rest of the night with her mind still filled with random thoughts.

Hanni slept tightly, not knowing that she was hugging the now familiar clothing.

-

The rattling noise of a half-empty spray paint can be heard in a dark alleyway. A young girl was walking towards an enclosed passageway surrounded by dead-gray solid wall concrete.

"Bad things happen when we meet strangers," was written everywhere.

This is Minji's vandal words for tonight as she progressed with filling the half of the wall with random doodles and some other profanities as well.

"Hey, that's bad." Minji, who was busily putting lines in her mediocre graffiti, turned her head.

She saw a young short girl with long black hair and full bangs. Observing her, she's around five to six years old, a child who's still curious about the world.

Minji shook her head, thinking that it's inappropriate for kids like her to roam around during this hour.

"What does a kid like you doing here?" she asked coldly. Minji flashed an annoyed expression and went back to looking at the wall.

"My older sister told me to linger on the playground while waiting for her, but I saw you doing art. I thought it was cool but I remember my sister told me before, that's bad. Can you help me go back to her? I think I lost my way" The young girl asked Minji innocently as she frowned. She was looking at Minji like she's a savior with hopeful eyes.

Kim Minji knows that what she does to kids is usually scaring them off, or probably asking them to give their money to her. In short, she bullies kids, especially young naughty boys.