The gutair life

Alastair was sitting next to her "melody I love you "

" Wake up " what melody woke up then she laughed "it was just a dream" she said "what  " ginger giggling so hard she stated to cry

Melody woke up refreshed like a drink on a hot day but then she got a beep on her mirror phone the melody picked up her phone

Bunny: hey girl meet me in the garden we have to talk

Mel : sure :)

Melody had not talked to bunny since the dance when Alastair was dancing with melody at Thorne coming. She had tried to ignore bunny and not see her at any time because it would be awkward but they were still friends . Ginger already left and that left melody to find bunny alone melody shut the door slightly and tipped toed out her room most people where at breakfast. Then as she turned the hallway . Alistair the reason she was headed to the gardens  came up to her . " hey Mel " alistair said smiling " what " melody said angry and confused about where the gardens were at " I got a surprise for you " alistair said chuckling. " WHAT " then alistair said pulling out a mini ukulele then melody blushing said " uh thank you " then alistair left back to his dorm then melody almost barfed because had she just blushed in front of Alistair then she stuffed the ukulele in her pocket of her jacket.

Melody had finally reached the garden because she had received a map to the school. As she opened the garden door bunny was checking the plants which she looked frustrated probably because of melody. melody had realized other things in the garden like butterflies and perfect plants and barely any weeds " watch all the flowers calling your name flyyyyyy to your heart a fly to who you are flyyyyyyy every where you can flyyyyyy to your heart flyyyyyy to who you are you'll believe your heart will fly your soul will find a hommme " she had to find the beautiful voice that had just started to sing the right tunes but bunny had spotted her and wasn't mad at all then she frowned " I know you have good hands and you could help me pull out these weeds oh and grab a glove from the garden bucket " bunny said then melody looked confused " that's what you need " she said "yes " bunny said laughing , melody grabbed weeds out the garden while the they spoke and it was way easy to just pull it out without the itchy gloves but bunny instated that she used the gloves. Bunny then said " so you know much about garden weeds " then melody chuckled " nope but it looks that way " the bunny gave her a glance that said you can go then melody crossed a branch and was of to find the voice but when she turned the corner it was sparrow melody hid behind the bushes scared breathe she said to herself jush breathe !