Trapped in the Devil's Darkness PART 15

Mark's POV

I could've sworn i heard YN and that nigga boyfriend of her's in here. I must be trippen. All well, YN aint got the guts to come in here without my say. Hahaha. I took my shirt off and hung it in the closet. I smelt clogne in here and it wasnt mine. i looked over at the blanket nd started to pick it up when al of a sudden, somebody was ringing my doorbell like crazy. So I left my closet and was looking for a shirt to throw on. This gone take a min.

Craig's POV

Craig: he aint coming -whispering-

Rayan: keep ringing

Mark's POV

Who df is that?! I go to my window to see Craig at the door and his friend in Yn's car. OH HELL NAW!! Where's my gun. I go back to my room, grabbed my gun, loaded it and shut my door while goin to the stairs.

Chresanto's POV

I finally breath. i got out the blanket and got YN out of te box. she was bawling her eyesout. her face was redder than strawberries and her eyes were blood shot red. i grabbed her and the stuff and we ran into her room to climb out the window.

Craig's POV

Uh oh i hear Mark and hes coming fast. time to split. Rayan started the car and backed out the Drive Way.

Craig: wait nigga!!

Mark came out shooting. and i ran towards the car. Limping

Thanks you guys for reading. Tell me what ya'll think. Vote, Comment, and Share (: i appriciate it