Ch 1

The snow fell heavily, shrouding the city in a chilling blanket of white. The BTS members, huddled together in their van, were shivering despite the heaters. They were on their way to a remote mountain lodge for a much-needed break, but as they drove deeper into the snowy wilderness, a sense of unease crept over them.
When they finally arrived at the lodge, it was a stark contrast to the bustling city they had left behind. The place was old and creaking, with a cold, eerie atmosphere that seemed to cling to the walls. As they unpacked their bags, they heard strange noises coming from the attic.
Curiosity piqued, Jungkook decided to investigate. He climbed the narrow, winding staircase, his heart pounding in his chest. As he reached the attic door, it creaked open slowly, revealing a dark, dusty room. A cold draft swept through the room, sending shivers down his spine.
Jungkook ventured deeper into the attic, his flashlight illuminating strange symbols carved into the walls. A sudden noise made him jump. He turned to see a shadowy figure standing in the corner of the room. The figure was tall and gaunt, with glowing red eyes that seemed to pierce his soul.
Terrified, Jungkook fled the attic, slamming the door behind him. He burst into the living room, his face pale and his eyes wide with fear. The other members, sensing something was wrong, rushed to his side.
"What is it, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, his voice trembling.
"There's something... something up there," Jungkook stammered, his voice barely audible.
As the night wore on, strange things began to happen. Doors creaked open by themselves, shadows seemed to move across the walls, and a cold, icy draft seemed to follow them wherever they went. The members of BTS, once so full of life and laughter, were now consumed by fear.
They realized that they were not alone in the remote mountain lodge. A sinister entity, trapped within the walls of the old building, was watching them, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.