prologue

S E X  &  L O V E

©seymourite

Rostimir Yermolayev—freshly widowed, and desperate—finds his escape in Sochi.

There, he crosses paths with Océane Escoffier, barely twenty–one, freshly dumped, broke, and about to be thrown out of the very place he’s moved into.

Playing the perfect gentleman, he hides behind the name Ross, not giving a damn about her conservative past.

When she agrees to his twisted offer to share the space, she has no idea she’s signing up for something much dirtier.

The age gap only makes it hotter, as Ross makes her mouth and pussy doing the job.

He fucks her raw, forcing her to take every inch of him, breaking her in ways no young guy ever could.

His cock fills her throat, stretches her wide, making her moan like the good little slut she never thought she'd be.

Every night, Ross takes her hard and filthy, bending her to his will, making her beg for more as he fucks her like no man her age ever could. He pushes her limits, making her beg for the wrong kind of pleasure.

Afterall, The older the vine, the filthier the thrill—and Ross is just getting started.

“With every inch you take, darling, remember—good girls like you don’t just listen, they earn their place on their knees.”

𝐑 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒

This novel contains explicit and over-detailed sex scenes, strong language, graphic sexual content, and adult themes, including steamy encounters and rough play.

This material is intended for mature audiences only. If you are under 18, please refrain from reading—this story delves into a world of unfiltered adult content and should be approached with discretion.

𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

This work is solely owned by me, except for the cast of characters and their likenesses. The Wattpad team manages this content, and any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or breach of copyright will result in suspension from my account. All rights reserved.

This work is a product of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.