The World of poor people

Poor and middle class people are those who get nothing from this world except pain, trouble and abuses. If a girl gets hit by an auto driver, people will find it not the girl's fault but the auto driver's and start beating him. With tears in his eyes, he looks at god with his eyes full of tears and says, hey lord, is this your world? A mother who is begging for food in a restaurant on the streets with her hungry child is chased away. A rickshaw driver who often has pain in his legs, his body is broken, he makes his children eat three times a day. He himself eats one time and drives a rickshaw the whole day so that he can pay his children's school fees and I ask you this, if some old man is selling vegetables on the road, do you ignore him and go to a good shop? He was also selling vegetables, the only difference is that he was selling it on the road. We people do discrimination in everything in the name of caste and religion, people don't even like to invite people from lower castes to their weddings because if that person from lower caste eats your food, he will be ruined.today In those times man has become more useless than animals. Such is the story of Ravi who lived in Uttar Pradesh, he lived in a big city, Ravi was 15 years old and he was studying in school, Ravi's father worked in a factory where clothes were prepared and Ravi's mother used to work in other people's houses, by doing such work they ran their family, Ravi was very good in studies, Ravi's mother used to often talk to Ravi, son we remained poor, but you should not be poor, being poor is a big sin in this world, poor people have no respect in this world. Ravi was his mother's He understands things very well because he has seen his mother working in people's houses during her illness. Ravi studies with more dedication. The story moves forward. Ravi was now 20 years old and had started going to college. He made a lot of friends in college but he used to feel very odd among them because all his friends used to party, go to clubs, restaurants, go on tours, go to weddings but there was no such enjoyment in Ravi's life. He neither had enough money to go to parties or clubs nor did he have good clothes to go to weddings. He never gets confidence due to everything, his life was going on very strange, going to college and when going home and seeing his greetings, people used to eat good and tasty food, the same dal-rice, Ravi, in all these affairs, he starts getting very busy and he thinks, what a wonderful life I have because Ravi used to enjoy life along with studies but one day Ravi's friends are going on a tour, then his friends ask Ravi, Ravi will you also come with us, Ravi refuses, then Ravi's friends say, friend, you refuse like every time, I believe you have been very shaken by the idea of ​​studying But enjoyment is also important in life brother, that is why one of Ravi's friends tells him that he does not have good clothes to wear, will he go on the tour, Ravi gets very angry, this thing affects his ego and Ravi says yes to his friends for going on the tour and Ravi goes to his home in great anger. Ravi tells his friend that mother, I need some money, all my friends make fun of me, I cannot go on the tour with them, I have clothes. After saying this, he sees that his mother was crying, Ravi He says what happened mother, why are you crying, mother while crying says your father Ravi says what happened to father, mother is crying a lot, she is not saying anything, she points inside with her hand, then as Ravi goes inside, Ravi sees that while working in his father's factory, his hands got cut. Ravi starts crying there. Now in Ravi's house only his mother was there to work. With his mother's money he could only eat three meals at home. Ravi's college fees could not be paid. Ravi left his college studies considering his family's condition. Ravi joined TFS company in which he had to work in Dominos. Now there were two people in Ravi's house, Ravi and his mother. His mother used to be very sleepy, so Ravi stopped her from working and now Ravi was alone. Ravi used to work with all his hard work and kept his family happy. As time passed, Ravi's salary also increased. Now Ravi became the manager of that company. It was like that, when Ravi reaches home every evening, then Ravi's mother tells Ravi every day that son, when you will die, then die being the richest and most powerful person in the world, we people have seen a lot of pain son, but you lived your life very peacefully because Ravi's mother had understood now, now she doesn't have much time. After few months, Ravi becomes the manager, then seeing his condition, Ravi admits him to the hospital where he can get proper treatment.