𝟑. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Hey, dudes!" Soos' voice rings down the hall, "You'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure!" Dipper guesses from his spot on the living room carpet.

"Burie--" Mabel laughs, "I was gonna say that!"

"Is it buried treasure?" Y/N peaks his head around the corner.

"Better!" Soos smiles, leading the kids down the hall.

"So, I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy-bonkers creepy." He pushes the door open to reveal a room full of scarily realistic wax statues.

"Woah," Dipper steps inside, "It's a secret wax museum."

"Creepy." Y/N pokes at one of them, the wax cold on his fingertip.

"They're so life-like..." Mabel runs her hand across the figures in amazement.

"Except for that one." Dipper points at a wax figure of Stan, that isn't actually a figure at all.

"Hello!" Stan grins and everyone in the room screams.

He laughs, "It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!"

They scream louder this time, rushing out of the room.

👁️⃤

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum." Stan presents the room which looks way less creepy with the lights on.

"It was one of our most popular attractions! Before I forgot all about it..."

"I got 'em all!" He walks over to the statues, "Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes," he stops at the figure of Larry King, "Some kind of... I don't know-- goblin man?"

Dipper shudders, "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?"

"No, not at all." Y/N denies confidently, clutching onto Dipper's sleeve.

"And now, for my personal favorite, Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over--" Stan's words are cut short when he realizes his beloved figure has been melted by the sun coming in from the singular window in the entire room.

"Oh, oh! Oh, no! Come on!" He cries, "Who left the blinds open!?"

"Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction."

Y/N snickers.

"How do you fix a wax figure?" Stan huffs, bending down besides the pile of wax that was once Abe.

"Cheer up, Grunkle Stan!" Mabel encourages, "Where's that smileee?"

"Meh." Stan shrugs her off.

"Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax." Mabel beams, her braces twinkling in the sunlight.

"You really think you could make one of these puppies?" Stan asks incredulously.

Y/N gasps in fake offence, "Mr. Pines, Mabel is an arts and crafts master." He places his hands on the girl's shoulder proudly.