03

[Name] looked inside the guild with confusion; she examined the incantation with interest, "I wonder if my magic is strong enough to break it."

She looked backed inside the guild only to see Nastu run up and crash into the incantation, making him fall back. "Are you okay??."

Natsu rubbed his head and groaned, "I think I have a concussion." Both the master and Happy had looked at Natsu in surprise, as he could also not leave the guild hall.

"Don't tell me you're over 80!?"

Natsu sighed as he still continued to try and leave the guild."I don't think so.".

"Battle of fairy tail status report." [Name] read out. The master looked up as well, and to his surprise, he saw three of his children being put against each other. "What? It says Jet versus Droy verses Alzack."

"Is this some kind of joke?." Natsu looked up as well with confusion, "I don't understand why those guys would be fighting against each other."

The master had then read out, "The winner is Alzack." [Name] had a look of concern and folded her hands, reading the incantation as well, "Jet and Droy k.o.ed.".

"Thats horrible.." [Name] put a hand on her mouth in horror. "They're being put up against each other."

Natsu looked down and suddenly got angry. "STOP THIS SICK GAME NOW, LAXUS.!"

[Name] picked up spike and cuddled him as a source of comfort and "goodness."

                                 ஐஐஐஐஐஐ

It was a few minutes later, and everyone was still trying to figure out how Natsu couldn't get out of the guild. Also in those few minutes, countless guild members were put up against each other in the sick game Laxus forced them to play.

The girls were also still stuck in stone.

Everyone looked up at the incantation when happy read out from it. "Max versus Warren? The winner is Warren." "Vijeeter versus Nab, the winner is Nab."

"Laki defeats four others, Macao versus Wakaba in progress.". The master had sighed in despair. "Foolish children, what do they think they're doing?!".

Happy looked at the bored in concern."They really don't have any other choice but to fight each other." "Their enchantments are hidden all over town, so they're impossible to avoid."

[Name] hugged herself in fear. "It's just like he said."

"This is the battle of fairy tail." Natsu looked at the girl beside him with anger. "But why? This doesn't make any sense!". Happy sighed and looked at Natsu with worry.

Natsu began pounding on the incantation angrily, "I want to fight too!". The four people in the back looked at Nastu in shock. "Is that all!?"

"Oh man, you suck! Go away, invisible wall!" He stated as he was still pushing the wall. After a minute of that, he stopped to take a breather. However, the master got mad and extended his hand and punched Natsu in the head, "WHY DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT YOUR FRIENDS?"

Natsu jumped towards the master quickly with the same attitude: "CAUSE IT'S A TOURNAMENT TO SEE WHO IS THE STRONGEST!"

"THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT!".

[Name] looked between the two and sighed out of embarrassment. The master had now stopped yelling and spoke softly, "It's nothing but a trap; Laxus is playing you like a bunch of pawns." Everyone had turned to face the girls on the who were turned to stone.

"If we don't beat the thunder legion in time, the girls are going to be smashed to pieces." The master looked down to the floor and said, "I know that everyone's trying to keep that from happening, but they're going about it the wrong way."