Drastic turn of life

In a pitch dark night Manhoor was going back to her home from her part time job. It was completely silent outside. Just a few vehicles could be seen on the road. She was waiting for her cab. Suddenly a man bumped into her making her stumble. " I'm sorry..." she whispered in a soft tone.

" please save me....he will kill me..." the man around 45 exclaimed, he was looking so scared and was fully drenched in sweat.

" what? I'm sorry uncle I didn't understand...who will kill you?" She exclaimed with a confused expression on her face.

" A..Ashwath Aryan will kill me....he is behind me..please save me.." the man said and joined his both hands in front of her. A black rolls Roys stopped near them. Looking at the car the man got more scared. A man around 30 stepped out of the car and stepped forward towards the man. The man was about to ran but he immediately took out his gun from and shots the man in his forehead. The man fell on the ground lifelessly drenching in the pool of his own blood.

Manhoor's breath hitched. She got scared and started shivering seeing the blood because she has Hemophobia. After the tragedy in her life she has fear of blood.

The man looked at her. His cold and dominant aura, blue orbs, 6'1 height and well built body was making him look so attractive. He looked at Manhoor who was now breathing abnormally. She was having a panic attack. She fainted. He took her in his arms.

A boy around 25 came out of the car and confusingly looked at the man and then looked at Manhoor in his arms " bhai iss ladki ko ghar lekar jaoge?"

They were none other than Aryan brothers. Ashwath Aryan and Ritik Aryan. Known as dare devils. Everyone is feared of them. Ashwath said nothing but keep Manhoor in the back seat and sat beside her. Ritik sat on the driver seat and drove off to the Aryan mansion.

After a few minutes they reached Aryan mansion. Ritik parked the car in the parking. Ashwath got out of the car and took Manhoor in his arms and went inside the mansion. Ritik also went behind him. The whole mansion was dark . Only a dim yellow light was on in the living room. A man around 65  was waiting for them while sitting in the living room.

Ashwath was about to go upstairs but his grandfather, Adheesh Aryan stopped him " Who is this girl?" He asked In his cold and dominant voice.

" dada ji, She is my girlfriend...Manhoor.." Ashwath exclaimed making all of them shock.

" toh yeh aise behosh kyu hai?" Dada ji asked being confused.

" dada ji she was so tired so she is just sleeping, nothing else...it's too late now you should sleep...." Ashwath said and went upstairs towards his room. Dada ji also left for his room. Ritik went upstairs towards Ashwath's room to look if he needs something.

Ashwath laid Manhoor on the bed. He ordered a maid to change her clothes and went outside the room. After a few minutes the maid came outside the room, she was looking tense " sir..her whole body is filled with injuries ." Hearing it Ashwath and Ritik's expressions changed into a serious one.

Ashwath hurriedly went inside the room and Ritik began to call their family doctor. Ashwath looked at Manhoor who was still unconscious. He took off the quilt a little and looked at her injuries. Some of them got healed but some injuries were looking fresh. It was looking as if she was being abuse.

After something Ritik came with the doctor. The doctor started checking her. After doing her check up the doctor prescribed some medicines and lotions for her . " look Mr Aryan she is so weak. It's looking like she isn't having proper diet or she is being abuse. For now I've prescribed some medicines and antiseptic lotions for her but she have to take care of her health. " the doctor said.

" thank you Doctor Sakshi.." Ashwath said in his as usual tone. " yarr Don't be too formal..I'm your best friend since college time." Doctor sakshi said with a slight smile on her lips.

After sometime Doctor Sakshi left for her house. Ritik was so tired that he fell asleep on the sofa in Ashwath's room only. Ashwath spent the night in his study room which was in his room only while doing some work

**********************************************
In the morning Manhoor opened her eyes when the sun rays entered the room through the large glass windows of Ashwath's Luxury master bedroom. She blinked her eyes to adjust her vision. After a few minutes when she came out of the sleep she realised that she wasn't in her room. She sat down on the bed and was about to step out of the bed but suddenly she realised that her upper body was naked. She got tense. She immediately covered herself with quilt and started looking here and there in the room. Her eyes stopped on Ritik who was sleeping on the couch. She screamed loudly making Ritik open his eyes with a jolt. He looked at her and also screamed loudly.

" Aap kon hain a.. aur mai yaha kya kar rahi hun? Where is my clothes? What happened last night?" She showered him with her questions.

" bhabhi.. relax.. i fell asleep on the couch because i was so tired. Trust me i haven't done anything." Ritik exclaimed.

Hearing their voices Ashwath came out of his study room. He signed Ritik to go outside. Ritik nodded and walked outside. Manhoor looked at Ashwath and the memories of previous night hit her hard. She got scared.

" wh...who are you? P...please don't kill me." She exclaimed in fear, her voice cracking in between.

" I'm your to be husband....pineapple..." Ashwath exclaimed with a sarcastic smile dancing on his lips.

Manhoor's eyes widened with shock. She wasn't able to process anything " what is this nonsense? I don't even know you..." she said in a little bit of angry voice.

" I've bought you by paying 10 crores to your step parents...." Ashwath exclaimed, his voice dripping with a malicious smile.

Manhoor's heart skipped a beat with a sudden shock. Till this morning she wasn't aware that her like has taken a drastic turn. She wasn't aware that her step parents were planning to sell her to the biggest mafia because they wasn't able to pay his debts.

Hello friends

I'm your author

Rehmat Raghuvanshi 💙

I'm new here so there will be some grammatical mistakes, please ignore them and do support 🤌🏻✨✨✨

Please appreciate my work with a vote ⭐️

With lots of love ❤️

Your  Author ✍️

Rehmat Raghuvanshi 💙