Truth.

I'm sorry for again wasting your time I'm gonna say everything truely I won't lie anymore.

You Taehyungsworld77 I'm sorry for coming in your life. The first day when I met you I started liking you and it's true that I wanted you to be mine.

As we became married I was really happy and you remember the day when I was attending a function during the role of pregnancy, my phone was at service bc of some problem and I was dying to talk to you. So that I made an acc from another's phone as Kooki47kaju and came to you saying hey. You said 'wifey?' I should say yes hubby it's me but my stupid mind said let's have some fun and make you jealous. I said " I'm not your wifey wanna be friends?" It was my first lie to you. I'm sorry.

This drama was just for sometime I was to tell you after coming back home but when I came back.... I went to my bro on Wattpad his acc was totally changed I talked with him he talked normally but when I talked about bhabhi (his gf) he said " who is that girl I don't even remember her " we talked more on it and I got know that he had lost his memory in a car exident. And a girl -Mahi07- I found him flirting with that girl. I was tenced bc I loved my bhabhi and also their relationship. I couldn't find her acc anywhere then I thought to make a new acc bc I thought of the situation that they both had fought and that's why bro was saying that he doesn't remember her. I made this acc and started inquiring and also started flirting with -Mahi07- so that she will be far from my bro I wanted to attract her towards me. And I placed my main acc _kooki_kaju_47in my bio bc I was having trouble in searching my acc again and again for making an eye. I'm really very sorry. And then people started asking do you know kaju then I thought to have some fun again. I placed my name as dhadkan .... I thought I should continue being that person Kooki47kajuand then the drama started I lied again and again to hide one lie . I made whole character of Varun and started flirting with everyone so that people will believe I'm flirty and that's why kaju doesn't like me and I don't deserve kaju but people were just saying God made you for each other and all.
I never wanted to hurt anyone I never wanted attention I just wanted love of you Taehyungsworld77. But me myself ruined my wedding. I'm sorry for saying that' lines yesterday and also I don't deserve your love and care. Never forgive me and forget me. I'm a fake person. I knew that you already know I'm kaju since the day of Maggie's bd party when I sent you both links from the same pinterest. But it wasn't conferm as you was acting. About this book it's truth I was really leaving Wattpad it was affecting my mind bc I was attached with you. And I had lied a lot that I was feeling shame and guilty also bc my marks were too bad bc my mind is full of Wattpad. My health is like too bad it was the first time I talked about my health and now I'm telling you that I'm really sick from so long and also my nose blooding started like every year. My head is aching hard as it can be blast at any time. I was feeling so shame that I didn't slept in nights and I've left this acc already saying that I'm going offline for some days but I was so sad that I'm leaving you all and I wanted to sharey feelings with everyone so there was no way to express my feelings so that I updated the book from this acc and I got into trouble. I was to leave but dad and you caught me and I was really breaking when talking to you both like that . It was my first time I'm doing a thing like this. Call me whatever you want I won't mind bc I deserve it. Whatever you called me I deserve it.

iStanbottomjimin_13 I'm really sorry for again disappointing you. I don't wanted to hurt you.
Everything whatever I wrote in this books every chapter that is my true feelings and if you still think that I'm lying then ok afterall it's all my fault infact sin . Yes being Varun I'm a fake person but as kaju I never acted it was all true me. My love was never fake and if I ever cried for someone that's you dad. My favourite person.  I even don't have right to call you dad. I wanted to send hugging emoji back when you sent that hug but I couldn't bc of this drama. I'm sorry. Forget me and erase my name from the memory.

Aera19chimmy I'm really sorry for talking to you like that. I didn't wanted to lie but it was my majboori and bc of the situation. It was all truth when I said bad life bad health, nothing is right just bc I myself ruined my life being Varun. No one is Varun here . And sorry for everything . Never forgive me and just delete me from your mind. I don't deserve anyone's love. Yes I'm not hindu but I respect of all religions and also Krishna ji won't forgive me for this I hope.

mimiwithkookoosan
I'm sorry aunty for lying this much and also for breaking your trust but trust me the love was never fake all the time my love was true.

Kim_Kevin_Thv7
I'm sorry yar mujhe ye karna pada aur vajah upar padh le please I don't wanted to break anyone's heart or trust. Ye mat sochna ki sab fake tha soulmate bankar mene Jo bhi bate ki na vo sab sach thi and han vo rida hi thi me nahi mujhe nahi pata kya hua tha bas ab is drama ke liye I'm feeling really guilty and agar tujhe lagat hai ye bhi jhoot hai to koi na me hu hi esi and khud ki tareef karna us sab ke liye bhi sorry. Bas mujhe bhool jana. Mene itni bar Wattpad chodne ka drama nahi kiya har bar chdna hi tha but tum sab se dur hone ka dar tha ab sharm aa rhi hai ab me tum sabki life me dobara nahi aaungi sorry for troubling.

When I started this I didn't know it will go this far and I'll be having so hard to handle.

Sidharth_Euphoria
Sorry for being fake bro but han pyar dono taraf se sachha tha . Tujhe dono taraf se mene apni golu hi Maan tha I'm sorry agar bura laga to I deserve it ofc. I'm a fake person.

Ethreal_euphoria

Santiyao5689
Sorry for troubling you in that fever and headache. And aslo I broke your trust on me from both sides. Your strawberry sis wasn't fake just this act was fake but you can hate me I deserve it.

Mishuchaudhary423

-Bhavyaaaa-
I'm sorry for making you feel like that. Sorry didu.

__eager-exgle
You was right dear your every word was true I'm a fake and whatever you said just hate me.

I'm sorry and yes I'm kaju no one is Varun. I'll never show you my face again just forget me.