first glance

We entered a room  that was elegantly decorated, a huge chandelier dangling in the middle of the lounge room. A blonde headed woman got up and greeted us with a smile.

Emilia:Laura,long time no see.
Laura:it is nice to see you again.

My mom and this woman hugged each other. She pulled away from my mom and faced towards me.

Laura:you must be Nova,it is nice to finally put a name to the face,you a very gorgeous young lady.
Nova:thank you Mrs.......(interupted)
Laura:oh please call me Laura.
Nova:Thank you Laura.

I said as I forced a smile onto my face. I continued to greet the men that stood behind Laura.

Ben:welcome.

The man simply said with a half smile on his face. They led us to the couch and motioned us to sit down,I was then bombarded with endless questions about myself.

Enzo:im sorry I'm late.

A deep husky voice came from the back of me,I turned to see who it was coming from. I slowly glanced up to the man who's figure and height made him look like a Greek god. He was so fine,his tanned skin,his dark wavy hair that had a strand dangling in his face. I stiffened as our eyes met each others gaze and stayed like that for wht seemed like eternity. His dark green eyes piercing holes into my soul.

Ben:it's nice of you to finally join us Enzo.

His father said breaking the intensity between us.

Laura: Enzo meet your faience,Nova.
Enzo:hi.

He briefly said as he sat down on the empty couch across from me. My father finally spoke up.

Luke:we agreed that the wedding will be happening in two weeks from now right?
Ben:I believe so yes.
Nova:in two weeks?
Luke:yes,you two are already engaged as you sit here.
Enzo:I'd rather prefer that we get this over with right now.

He said as he walked and picked up the envelope that was on the table.He turned around holding a box and a pen.

Enzo:sign those papers,they marriage papers.

I looked at our parents and they were as in much shock as me.

Laura:don't you want a traditional wedding?
Enzo:that is a waste of time that I don't have mother.
Laura:the media has to know th........(interupted)
Enzo:I'll plan a wedding photo shoot
Ben:that works aswell.

I signed the papers and Enzo put a ring on my finger. My parents got up to leave as it was getting dark so I stood up aswell.

Luke: you will be going with your husband now,we will have your things brought to you tomorrow afternoon.
Nova:but dad.....

He walked off before I could finish my sentence.

Enzo:we will be taking our leave aswell.

With that I found myself following Enzo out the massive house. We entered his car and the drive to wherever we were headed was dead silent. After driving for what seemed like 30 mins,the car came to a halt infront of a modern built mansion. It was a beautiful site to see,glass walls that were tinted and a big massive black front door. He opened the door and motioned me to enter. The interior was as magnificent as the outside,certain parts painted a dark grey colour, off white furniture and a huge island in the center of the kitchen.

Enzo:there are certain rules you are gonna follow in my house.

I turned to hi  as he spoke.

Enzo:you do not enter my study,don't bother me unless it is important and you don't ever enter the room upstairs to your left,do you understand?
Nova:yes I do.
Enzo:your room is right there,if you need anything call me.

And just like that he left,I walked to the room he pointed to and opened it. The bed was so huge,it had its own bathroom and walk in closet. I took a shower and threw myself in bed. The whole day's commotion running through my head all at once. I could not believe that I was married now,to a man I didn't even know.