008┊Lover's Blood

➶008˚ LASCIVIOUS LOVE

╰┈➤ ❝AUTHOR❞

3 DAYS LATER

The soft light of the evening cast a warm glow over the bathroom, the flicker of candles illuminating Lisa's figure as she soaked in the fragrant bath.

The petals swirled around her like delicate dancers, their floral scents mixing with the steam that filled the room. It felt surreal, almost like a dream—a dream that both comforted and haunted her.

Her mind drifted to Taehyung, her love, her torment, the man whose fate was entwined with hers. Tonight would be special.

But the reality of what awaited her—being his meal—was never far from her thoughts.

She had prepared meticulously, bathing herself with care, wanting to feel perfect for him, even in the face of the inevitable. If this was her last night, she wanted him to remember her at her best.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear the soft creak of the door until it was too late.

Taehyung stepped in silently, his figure dominating the doorway. Clad only in boxers, his presence was almost overwhelming—a quiet storm of strength and intensity.

Lisa's heart leaped into her throat. Panic surged through her veins.

Why was he here now?

Her hands instinctively moved to cover herself, but before she could react further, he was beside her, his hand firmly but gently pressing over her lips, silencing her in an instant.

"Good girl," he murmured, his voice low, a calm reassurance that barely masked the hunger beneath. "Calm down; it isn't anything strange, is it? We've done this before, and you enjoy it when I help you bathe, don't you, Lisa?" His voice was smooth and peaceful as if he were coaxing her into compliance.

Lisa asked, "How did you know I was here, and why did you come, Taehyung?"

He kissed her neck, making her moan softly, and replied, "I knew you were taking a bath because Sooya told me. So, I thought, why not join you? We should bathe together as lovers."

Taehyung gently lifted her chin, his eyes searching hers with concern. "Lisa, don't you want me?" His voice was soft, but the weight of his question made her heart race.

Lisa closed her eyes, trying to steady her breathing, unsure of how to answer. She wanted him—she had always wanted him—but the intensity of the moment was overwhelming.

Her voice trembled as she responded, "I want you, Taehyung, but... we shouldn't do this. I mean, you can touch me, but..."

She trailed off, struggling to find the right words. It wasn't about being uncomfortable—no, it was something deeper, something that frightened her in a way she couldn't explain.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, concern etched across his features. "Are you uncomfortable?" he asked, his voice gentle as if he were trying to navigate through her hesitations.

She shook her head, her cheeks flushing with both desire and the confusion swirling inside her. "It's not that," she whispered.

"It's just... I don't know how to explain it. If I let myself go, I might lose control. I... I want to be with you, Taehyung; I've always wanted to, but if we go too far..." Her voice trailed off; her words caught between longing and restraint.

Taehyung's gaze softened as he listened, his fingers caressing her cheek in a reassuring gesture.

He could sense her inner turmoil—the battle she was fighting between wanting to be close to him and the fear of what that might mean.