Chapter 1

Bella's Pov

I wake up at 10:00 sharp and roll out of bed. I go to the bathroom to take care of business and go to my closet. I pick out a black strapless dress(the one at the top). I Pick out some black heels to go with it and went back to the bathroom and brushed my long curly hair. I applied some dark grey eye shadow and eye liner. I applied some mascara and curled my eye lashes perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by Jasper. "Hey Bella you look nice" Jasper smiles. "Thanks baby" I say smirking. "The wolves are out marking the territory right now so ya" Jasper says licking his lips. "No jasper your not going to hunt the wolves you will get killed" I say sternly. "Please Bells"  Jasper says. I walk outside and Seth ran up to us. "Hey Bella, How you doin" He asks. "Im doing great How about you?" I ask. "Good and your look gorgeous" Seth says. I blush and say thanks. Jasper comes out growling. "Shh Jasper Its Fine" I say. "Whatever Seth do you go imprint on my wife or your dead" Jasper says. "She is only human and she can marry who she wants!" Seth says. "That's It!" Jasper yells. "JASPER!" I shriek as he throws seth across the lawn and I grab Jasper. I drag him inside. I walk back outside. "Hey You Ok" I ask. "Ya, Sorry bout that Bella" Seth says. "Its fine he get over irritated a lot but I don't know why he did that" I say.