Context and beginning

Hi
So... It's the remake of my fic with Alberu as Tommyinnit
I hope you enjoy it

So...
Alberu was stuck in the dream SMP for 3 years and then came back. It was before he became a crown prince and his family didn't care about him.
The events are still the same but everyone who died remains their age of death (if you got killed at 14, you stay 14)
It ended with everyone teaming up to kill the ender dragons and they decided to hide their identity because some gods were against them.

The timeline might be confusing but .... Heh who cares?

If you like this work, you can remake it or be inspired by it! Just don't forget to tell me, so I can read it

___________________________________________

It was a beautiful day outside, the roan kingdom was peaceful and Cale's group was going to annoy their hated radish...
When suddenly, the time froze.
Everyone started to freak out and prayer talked about an 'apocalypse' to 'save the pure and kill the impure'. But that wasn't the case...
-"is that again the fault of a fucking god?" Asked Cale sighing
-"don't worry Cale-nim! I'll protect you" responded Choi Han with Raon, still hidden, nodding
-"yeah don't worry human! This mighty Raon will protect you"

Suddenly a big screen appeared in front of everyone and a person inside was talking
-"is it working? Ha yes! Hello people of every continent!"

-"who the fuck is he?" asked a lot of people all around the world

-"don't worry... I mean no harm! I'm just gonna teleport some of you to react to something! But... That something will be seen by everyone! So don't worry" he said before clapping his hands.
As the sound was heard, people started to disappear... First, Cale's group, then some dark elves, the royal family, and some villains like white stars and Adin...

They all looked at each other...
-"well ..." Cale sighed "maybe we can do a truce?" They agreed except white bitch who decided to stay away from everyone

-"so...." Everyone looked at him "let's begin"
....

I hope you enjoyed it (don't worry, the next part will be longer)