Who You Are ?

There are those moments when we just sit right in a corner , all alone , nothing but a devasted lonely soul , and u just pop the question ! You try to seek an answer but eventually it all comes back to the same confusion ! You can't truly define yourself .. because eventually you don't even recognize you ! You've become someone else ; strange , mysterious , or should I rather say something else.. unknown ! just unknown !

And at that moment you realize that this whole "thing" has changed you without even knowing it ! it stole the flame that used to ignite the fire of hope inside a broken , miserable little heart who's been left alone in this whole chaos because actually the same exact person who gave you life has taken it from you , too early ! No memories , no good times or even bad ones to be remembered ! just a black hole that consumes you and feeds from your grief !It's an uncurable pain that I'll bear for the rest of my life .. SHE JUST LEFT !

Things have changed ,u've grown up and dreams were murdered..You just walk there , in the presence of "beings" chanting the same sorrowful song , carrying your pathatic sad mind .. a human without a soul , a human without humanity !

And then you realize that the pain has killed you a thousand times inside , it has destroyed you but the thing is you're still alive , you're still breathing !! So all you have to do is embrace it , live among it and learn to deal with it ! So you have to let go , to move on and to stand up again after fallig apart ! Giving up is not an option and never will be ! There are dreams to make true and goals to acheive , poeple to love and poeple to hate ! YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK DOWN ! That pain will always be there , you feel it and you live it but it never kills you !

And that's when you really know who you are , when you realize that darkness has consumed you but at the same time it has given you the power to struggle , the power to survive ! and that's who you really are : A FIGHTER ..