District

Katniss POV
I feel too much pain. After the games the capitol send hovercrafts and bomb the district 12. They should not kill the people in district 12, I should be the one who get killed not them.

I go at Prim to sang her a lullaby so that she could get some sleep.
I sang her the song that Rue died in the arena,until she fell asleep I go straitly to my room and sleep

Nightmare:
"Prim!!!" I saw a guy killing prim but the man I saw is..... Peeta. "Oh god Peeta no!!!!" Then Peeta is in front on and he said"Mutt!!!!!!""Peeta no its me Katniss!!!""Mutt!!!!!!!!!!!!" Peeta lend his hand on my neck and im choking so hard......
End of nightmare:

I screamed loudly, but I tought Peeta will came here and comfort me,but I forgot Peeta is in the Capitol and being hijack. So I go back to sleep

--------------------------------
Morning:
I wake up the sun is too bright until I heard Prim shouting my name
"Katniss!!!!" So I ran trough Prim and I saw three soldiers from the capitol capturing Prim, so I get a vase and hit it on the one soldier and the other soldier get his gun and it points in me, when the gun shoot I tought ive been hit but my mom is. So I shoot the soldiers in my bow.
I ran trough my mom, and Prim is crying and my mom said"Katniss dont worry about me just take care of your sister okay?""yes mom, can you tell dad in heaven that I love him and I will never forget him and Prim too""ofcourse my dear, goodbye my daughters"
Until my mom closes my eyes.
So I Barry my mom. Prim is still crying and I comfort her and take her a nap.

Today I leave a note to prim that I will go at the Capitol to have a word with president Snow.