Capitol

I take a train to go at the Capitol

-----------------------------
When in at the Capitol I feel hands in my waist and when I turn I saw Peeta holding me "Peeta?is it real?""Katniss its me!""Oh Peeta your real your here!!!!!!!!" I hug him tightly but I remember that dream im scared so I pull away and push him "im so sorry Peeta but im just scared because in my nightmare you killed Prim and you called me a mutt""at least is a nightmare I will never do that to you and Prim""I can trust you Peeta okay???""I promise"
I kiss Peeta gently and he kissed back,we pull out "Peeta can you show me were is President Snow?""why?""President Snow almost killed Prim, at least I shot them""okay"

Peeta show me were is President Snow is and the President said"oh we have a lovely visitor, Katniss Everdeen what brings you here""I can explain later but I need a word with you......... Privately""okay my dear""Peeta can we just have a talk to president Snow Privately""No problem" and Peeta go out.

"Why did you sent soldiers to captured Prim huh""Im sorry,you mean the three soldiers oh im just gonna kill your sister""Why!!!!!""So that you can be with us""just kill me already!!!""I cant kill you Ms. Everdeen I want to be as friends come and join me""No!!!!! I have a sister to take care and other districts!!!""Well let me bomb it huh!""No!"Get out of here or ill kill your little sister!""Fine!!!!!"

I go out and see Peeta staring at me and he said "Mutt!!!!!" Oh no he is been hijack again so I ran out to the Capitol and when I turn around he is still following me and when I look up I saw President Snow making an evil laugh

When I reach at district 13 I need to find Prim but I cant find her so I ask President Alma Coin where prim is she said that she has been caugjt a the Capitol but they were gonna save here its too late.

So I sob realy hard and I heard a man screaming "Muttttttt!!!!!" Oh no its Peeta he is in district 12 oh no. I must hide and I found the perfect spot I hide.and they scream"Katniss is okay now Peeta is gone" oh thank god im so nervous today I need revenge!!!