~Page one. lost.

Back a few years ago. Before finn went missing...

One day. Finn was walking around the castle it was midnight barely past there bedtime. Finn walked while wagging their tail slowly while listening to the soft thumps of their feet.. It wasn't common for them to want time to themselves. Then Finn heard a familiar voice that brought them out of their thinking, finn stopped walking to turn around, Finn saw their mom. Catra

Catra:"Finn! Finn!"
Catra walks over to them the hard sound of her feet thumping caught Finn's attention. Catra was Smiling. Before stopping next to them..
Catra"Finn me and your other mom decided to take a walk through the whispering woods. Thought you know? Get family time together"

Finn thought about it. It wasn't a bad idea..they could take a walk and just feel free..so Finn spoke.

Finn: "sure I'll go, I mean there's nothing interesting this month."

Finn wasn't too sure on their words. But what's the worst that could happen?

Catra's ears perked up, She gave Finn a small smile before patting their head before walking away to eiteria know where.

Finn was left thinking about the trip to the whispering woods, Adora and catra kept finn on a strict leash but sometimes gave them freedom. Finn started to walk again through the castle. Only stopping to admire the place, Finn then heard the sounds of a baby crying. Softly but rough, Finn walked to where the noise was at. And found themselves in front of their baby sister. Micca room door, Finn then opened the door to let themselves in and went over to Micca's crib and picked her up.

Finn:"shh...it's going to be okay big sibling Is here....your safe..."

Finn then walked out the room with Micca and carried her to their moms room, Finn  kept pausing to check over her, the only sounds in the night shine was Finn's foot thumping against the cold floor. And the soft baby crying, with Finn trying to comfort their baby sister.

Finn"big sibling is here now...I'm here, shh... I love you okay?.. always know that."
Micca seemed to calm down...and looked up at Finn with her yellowish eyes full of water, Micca then reached out and grabbed Finn's cheek...and started to smile while holding their cheek.

Finn paused. Stopping right next to a random room. Finn looked down at their baby sister. Surprised that they calmed down so fast. It was surprising, then it took Finn a few seconds  to come back to reality. Finn blinked and remembered that they needed to take micca to their moms room.Finn started to walk again. The sound of soft thumping on the floor echo in the hallways. Finally What seemed like a long time. Finn got to their moms door with Micca. And Finn knocked before going inside. Finn saw catra laying down while adora was doing her hair. Catra and adora looked up at Finn and Micca.

Adora:"Finn? What are you doing up past your bedtime? Why are you carrying Micca? You know that she's meant to be asleep."
Catra:"yeah. Your mom's right Finn."

Finn thought about their words before chosing to speak.
Finn:"yeah sorry. This big baby was crying. She might need a diaper change or a baby bottle."
Catra got up from the bed coming off with a "ekk" kind of sound. And finn then heard the hard and rough sound of thumping come towards them and catra grabbed Micca and started patting her back. Before turning to look at Finn

Catra:"you did the right choice coming to us now get your butt to bed. No butts."

Finn smirked before putting their hands up for surrender.

Finn:"okay okay geez. Love you too ma."

Finn turned around and then gave one last look to Micca before walking out the door with soft thumping. And heading straight to their room.

The next day comes by and starts off with the family getting ready and go on a nice peaceful walk.

Finn climbed a tree to get higher ground while their moms were off talking about whatever with a baby sucking their thump while watching their older sibling in the tree.

Finn:"mom's! I see something. I'll be right back!"

Finn started jumping tree to tree going towards the source.

Catra:"okay! But don't go too far! Come back after you see it okay!"

Catra went back to talking with her wife,
meanwhile with Finn, they were jumping tree to tree with hard thumps on each jump. It gave Finn adrenaline then Finn saw something in the corner of their eyes...they saw a red Lazer on a tree,Finn jumped down. And tried to grab the red pointer like the magicat they are.. Before they were caught by a huge net...

20 minutes went by. Adora and catra were talking before adora brought up something

Adora:"shouldn't Finn have came back by now?..."

Catra paused. Thinking about her wife's words before speaking her own.

catra:"now that you're talking about it..they haven't came back..."

Then it hit them. Finn was gone. Catra grabbed Micca with swift hands and held her close to her chest. Adora ran around making hard thumps against the ground, screaming Finn's name. Catra and adora were scared for their child....a few hours go by.
Finn wasn't seen....catra and adora couldn't do anything except run out of the whispering woods and make a meeting about how Finn is missing and hope that Finn is safe....