Prologue

Sa puso ng  Maynila, where ambition sparkles like the colorful street lights, dalawang pamilya ang namamayani sa industriya ng engineering: ang mga Villanueva at ang mga Salcedo. Generations of rivalry weave a complex tale of competition and conflict, each family fiercely protecting their legacy, honor, and hidden truths.

The Villanueva's are known for their innovative and creative projects, led by their visionary patriarch, Carlos Villanueva. His dreams reach as high as the skyscrapers that shape the city's skyline, and his children, especially Sofia, are expected to carry the family torch. However, the weight of their expectations feels like a heavy burden on her shoulders.

Meanwhile, the Salcedo's thrive on cutting-edge technology and ruthless strategies. Victor Salcedo, a shrewd businessman, teaches Miguel the importance of winning at all costs. The Salcedo name symbolizes power, but beneath their shiny facade lies a struggle for acceptance and identity.

Amidst the rivalry, an unexpected connection ignites. Sofia Villanueva, the vibrant and resilient only daughter of her family, finds herself drawn to Miguel Salcedo, a man shaped by privilege and pressure. The legacies of their families seem to entrap them, but as their paths intertwine, the boundary between friendship and competition begins to blur.

With each glance and shared laughter, the stakes rise. Can love blossom in the shadow of fierce competition? Or will the weight of familial expectations pull them apart?

As the sun rises over the Manila skyline, hopes and dreams of two young souls caught in a battle they never chose begin to illuminate the horizon. The tides of rivalry are shifting. A story of ambition, heartbreak, and the search for identity unfolds, setting the stage for a conflict that will test everything they hold dear....