𝟏 ~ "𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞..𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦?"

y/n was an ordinary girl. she worked as a florist and one day a women called rosa diaz stole her heart. and the second rosa saw her, she knew that y/n was the women who she wanted to live with forever.

today was the first day day that rosa would be going to her apartment. nerves ran through her body, crawling down her spine. not because she was seeing her girlfrien, but because she had a secret. a secret that no body knew, and could change her relationship forever. this secret had ruined the past relationship not just romantic, but with her own mother.

the door bell rang. one long, continuous ring. a ring that made y/ns heart pound. rosa was here. with her heart beating out of her chest, y/n opened the door.

"hey darling." rosa smiled. "how are you..and your place is lovely."

rosa never smiled for anyone. you could ask each and every detective at the 99. rosa. never. smiled. but seeing y/n made her heart flutter. everything about her. the way her dark brown hair curled, and her blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight. she was so perfect, and so goddamn beautiful.

"..hey love. i-im good, and thank you. c-come in.."

rosa sat down on a bar stool, and y/n walked round the kitchen. she couldnt help but think what would rosa think when she told her. what if she left..? what if she hated her..? but if they did want to stay together she couldnt hide it for much longer. she couldnt hide her for much longer.

"hey ro..uhh.. t-theres something i need to tell you." her eyes wandered to the floor.

"whats wrong mi amor." rosa slowly tilted y/ns head to look her in the eye.

y/n swallowed hard. it was really happening. everyone she had ever told had walked away from her. and now the girl who she thought was the one may do the same.

"rosa..i have a daughter."

"..what.." rosas eyes widen yet she still remained calm. "darling why didnt you tell me. i wouldnt have been mad"

y/ns heart pounds. rosa wasnt mad, yet she still felt so stupid. thoughts flew through her mind at 100mph. why didnt she trust her? is she actually mad? what if she...leaves her..

"y..you aren't mad..or are you lying to me..please dont lie to me. if you wanna leave me just do it. oh god you do dont you."

"darling stop spiralling." rosa pulls her into a tight hug.

as well as smiling, rosa never hugged. rosa had many past boyfriends, and she didnt hug them. rosa had only hugged 4 people in her life. her mother, her father, her dying grandfather (which she regretted), and now..y/n.

the hug felt like it lasted for hours. her grip never faulted, and all that could be heard was the rhythmic rising and falling of there chests. until rosa slowly tilted her chin up.

"so..you're a mom..huh?" rosa softly smiled.

"..yeah..i am. h-her name is...taylor...taylor l/n. shes eight..i had her when i was..seventeen" y/n wiped her tears.

rosas gaze softened even more than it already was. not because she felt sorry for use of the admiration for y/ns strength.

"you are so strong..i love you so much.." rosa pulls her into a long gentle kiss.

y/n had never felt so safe in a persons arms before. she noticed things that she had never noticed before. the little details surrounding her. the way rosa hair smelt, the softness of her lips. each and every minor detail on her face. her destinct perfume intoxicating the air. it was pure heaven.

rosa pulls her lips away "when can i meet her?"

𝐚/𝐧 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝!