Chapter 3

Dearest Readers,

Sorry for delaying publishing this chapter. Hadn't completed it last Friday. Finished it today hence published today.

Long chapter ahead. Enjoy.

Love ❤️😉
Srinidhi

HIM

Her eyes widened, her facial expressions changed and her nose...that cute little plum shaped one turned pink...nope Red!

Ohhh... she's not happy!
Scratch that!!! She's pissed.

'What do you mean by that statement Roy? You and I...we both know this marriage isn't the usual love-love kinda one...so how's this honeymoon thingy happening?' she asked and I smiled.

She looks cute even when she's angry.
Was she always this pretty or did she get prettier with time?

She was always that beautiful Roy! It's just that you never got an opportunity to observe her so closely. Remember? She had never let you be even in her 10 metres radius. She always treated you like a parasite. She hated you!

'This is preposterous!!! You cannot force me to do anything you want? I may be married to you on paper but I'm still an independent individual who decides for herself and you don't ever!!! I mean it EVER!!! Get to dictate my choices Mr Roy Mascarenhas!!! Get that?' she threatened me grinding her teeth although I found that sexy too. Woah the woman is still lightning...a thunderstorm and I'm just happy being thrown under this not-so accidental marriage bus that after all I brought this upon myself.

One Month ago...

'I don't care Dad!!! I'm not getting married' I said as I wiped my mouth with a tissue paper as I tasted the chocolate mousse which was way too sweet for my pallette! Gosh! I hate desserts. But then having the finest desserts is always a plus when you own some of the best hotels across the world.

Yes! We aren't as big as the D'Cruz yet I have made my own mark in the business world. Well atleast I do clean business unlike my uncle and his sister, who fortunately happens to be my mother. Mostly a namesake one.

Honestly I invested into the hotel business only to compete against them and show her and her favorite son that I can do better without their Dcruz surname or their so-called ABD-circle. Huhh!!! Atleast I didn't have to threaten people, keep mafia under my elbow to ensure I run a successful business. I am clean unlike the D'Cruz and then I have Dad who never left my side. Unlike my mother who decided to choose a side.

But now the north and the south pole are common together. Yes!!! My father and that woman who despise each other are joining hands to find me a bride...can you believe that? She has been calling me every other day, sending me pictures and even sending me emails of girls all over the world. Businesswoman, actresses, models, doctors, lawyers...Phew! She had started singing this wedding song almost a year ago but now my father has joined that orchestra too and I just cannot tolerate that noise anymore. I clearly told her I'm not interested in marriage last night and now dad's joined the clan to explain me benefits of marriage.

Can you imagine? A couple who married practically underage, almost got divorced and reconciled only to have a second child and finally divorce by dividing their kids like pieces of a pastry? Seriously... you keep the smaller one...I'll take the bigger piece? And now this wonderful never-in-love couple is explaining me about how beautiful marriage is? Wow!

This is like a person having diabetes selling you icecreams!!! Gimme a break!

'Dad! Enough! I've already told that woman not to-'