Dark place in my head

My head is a dark place, not even the strongest flashlight can make it bright in my head, its like another place in here full of mazes made out of thoughts, these mazes goes on for hours and hours every new maze worse than the previous, some have demons and some dont, some have hallways of voices and some don't. Its like a nightmare on repeat, some contain faces that I have never seen before, they are made from every sadness, every betrayal and every lie.

I once built a town named trust  but these demons and faces tore it apart piece by piece, it did not matter at first since I always built it up again piece by piece, but the demons told me it was no use since I would get tired of building it up every time and they weren't wrong. Now I just watch from a far as my creation falls.

"It's all in your  head" they said, and they might be right thats why you cant see the damage you caused before its too late, I kept on building my towns by my own hands from my heart, all of it was to light up my dark place, Love, Happiness, Trust and Memories, they were all an escape from the dark, but they always got to me, the demons. they found a way through my protective walls.

Every lie, every broken promise, every sadness, every betrayal caused more demons to wake up.

"Its all in your head" they repeat but I tell them its not, atleast not completely, humans are the real reason, they are worse than my demons, they have the power to tear souls apart with just a few wordswithout even thinking, the bad people are the real cause to my demons, does who speak before they think.

now I just sit here awaitng the lightbringers, to save me but they never show up, it feels hopeless why await something so far away. the dark place in my head remains and grows for each lie, each broken promise, each betrayal, by those call demons. 

Someone save me from this dark scary place that is my own head, someone, anyone.