Chapter 3 (shopping)

The first thing we did was go to Claire's to get my ears pierced.

'Thanks guys' I said

'Ur welcome' said Micheal and Calum

We bought so much stuff at all the other stores we went to which was like three others.

'Hey Luke I'm tired can we go home now to just relax in the lounge or some thing'

'Oh sure kiddo it ur birthday we will do what ever you want to do' Luke said

So we finally got home and I was so tired.

'Luke, I'll be upstairs putting all my new stuff away' I said

'OK that's fine Lizzie' said Luke

When I was finished I went back down to the lounge.

'So have we diceded on a movie yet' I asked

' No not yet' Micheal said

'Where's Lizzie' I asked

'In the kitchen' Ashton said

So I went to go get Lizzie and when o cane back the boys decided that we are going to be watching Inside out.

'Is this a good movie,Liz' Luke asked

'Yeah Its perfect plus Lizzie Jr. Won't get scared' I said

I was leaning on Luke while we were watching the movie.

'Oh shoot she fell asleep,what do I do'. Luke said

'Carry her up to her bed and let her sleep and I'll take her dog up stairs too'.  Said Ashton.

Once we got upstairs I was starting to awake but I didn't tell them because I just wanted to sleep. 

So Luke tucked me in under the covers and Ashton put Lizzie by my feet so she could be with me.

I woke up an two hours later and I want down stairs and Lizzie Jr. Followed me. 

Yawning I said 'hey guys'

And Luke said 'hi sleeping beauty'

We both laughed.

'Any other things you want to do to day kiddo'? Ashton asked.

'Not really I just want to hang with Lizzie in my room so text me if you need me I'll make sure I have my phone'. I said

'Alright kiddo'. Calum said

So I went up stairs and I put every thing away in my dresser,bedside table,and my bathroom.

So I got my phone out and I texted Luke and asked him why I have bunk beds in my room if its just me.

And he texted back 'its just so if you have friends over that spend the night they won't have to sleep on the floor.' That made sense to me.

I hooked up my DS game and saw how it worked and I got the hang if it.

I also started playing on my phone and downloading cool apps like wattpad,subway surfers,vine,and insagram.

I had to text Luke to ask him if I can make an Instagram and vine accounts.

A couple minutes later he responded 'yes and said come down stairs it dinner time and we are having pasta'.

So I want down stairs (with my phone) and went up to Luke and hugged him.

He said 'what is this for'

And I said 'for the best birthday a girl could ever have'.

So we all sat down at the island and ate.

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope u liked the chapter