chapter 7

Hey guys I forgot to tell you that everyone in Magcon is 16 years old.

Riley

I woke up took a shower and got dressed I straightened my hair and I went to my closet and pick out a outfit I decided to wear some leggings, a Minnie Mouse shirt, beanie and vans. When i went down stairs i took a bowl and some froot loops and went to the living room to see Maddie, my mom and her mom waiting so we can go to the mall. When I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs took my purse and my phone and head downs and told my mom if we were leaving she said yes so we went to the car. When we got to the mall we went to different stores we went to; Pac sun, Aeropostale, forever 21, American Eagle, And a lot more we ended up with a lot of bags each one of us. We got to the mall at 12:00 and it was almost 9:00. When we finished we went to eat pizza. When we got home. We got tired so our suitcases we were going to do them on tomorrow. Maddie left so. I went downstairs and got a cookie and some milk and ate them in the kitchen. I went upstairs when I finished. I went to my phone and texted Batman(aka Hayes)

R; Hey!
h; Hey! Excited for Monday
r; omg yes!! today we went shopping for clothes with Our mom's
h; Cool! Hey can I call you tomorrow my mom is calling me
r; Yeah sure I'm pretty tired
h; Night babe
r; Night
When I finished I went to my bed and fell asleep...

Next day
I woke up took a shower brushed my hair and put it on a high pony tail. I woke up like at 1:00 today. So I was just gonna prepare my suitcase for tomorrow. But my mom told me to go to my grandmas jewelry store she wanted to give something to me. So put on shorts with a white shirt and white vans. I went walking because it wasn't that far. When I got to the store I saw my grandma and gave her a big hug. She told me she had something very special for me. She took me to the back and hand me a box I opened the box and it was a ring it was so beautiful it was gold on the sides and on the middle was a ruby which was the stone of my birthday. She told me that was like a trip gift since we were leaving for 12 weeks which was how long the tour was gonna last. I thank my grandma and went home.

When I went home it was like 4:00 so I put all my things in suit cases. and went to sleep because we have to be on the airport at 9:00 am. I went to sleep until tomorrow.