Part 1 : The Newcomer

A Riolu approached the steps leading up to the Wigglytuff Guild with a smile and a necklace with a fragment, which he calls a Relic Fragment, around his neck. Confidence was beaming from the look on his face.
" Okay! I'm gonna do it this time!" he said enthusiastically, holding his Relic Fragment. He looked down at his Relic Fragment and sighed, " I hope I can do it." he said with a glint of doubt in the tone of his voice.
This was actually his tenth attempt at joining the guild. What stopped him before was his sense of self doubt and how cowardice he was. Shaking those thoughts out of his head, Riolu gathered the courage to enter the guild.
" Oh?" he stopped and noticed another Pokémon about to enter the guild, a Kecleon.
"Could that be a sales Pokémon?" Riolu thought to himself. He slowly stepped forward, stopping in front of a gated hole and watched the Kecleon enter the guild.
"I'll just wait out here until they're done." said Riolu quietly to himself.

But it wasn't long until he heard crashes and screeching. With the sudden crashing noises and sounds of someone running out of the guild, Riolu acted on instinct and dove into the nearby bushes to hide.

"Eeeeeeep!!" the Kecleon cried out as they ran out of the guild, followed by the loud voice of Exploud.
" NO SALES POKÉMON ALLOWED!!!" Shouted the Exploud.
" *gulp* Wow, this place is strict.." said Riolu, feeling intimidated to continue what he was going to do there. He looked down at his Relic Fragment and sighed.

"Maybe I can try another t-" Riolu stopped as he felt the ground around him rumble a little.

"Pokémon detected!! Pokémon detected!!" Cried out a Diglett and startled Riolu.

"" Eeeeeeep!!" Riolu bolted and ran as fast as he could away from the guild.

But as he ran down the steps, he tripped and fell with his Relic Fragment flying off his head.
"Ooof!" he cried out as he landed on the hard ground. "*sigh*" Riolu picked up his Relic Fragment and got back onto his feet while brushing off the dirt.
" I thought for sure I could do it..." Riolu sighed. He turned and sulked his way to the beach, hoping to make himself feel a little better.
But little did he know that while all that was happening, he was being targeted.

"Looks like we found some good loot on him! Should we go now?"

"Kehehehe! No, not yet. Let's just follow him.."

* * * * * * * *

The beach looked absolutely stunning that evening. The rays of the setting sun reflected from the rippling waves and Krabby's Bubbles and shone faint rainbow colours. The sounds of the waves washing up onto shore that could put even the grumpiest of Pokémon to sleep and the calm winds that blew just makes you want to fly like the bird Pokémon.
Riolu walked onto the beach with his Relic Fragment in his hands, leaving behind little riolu footprints with each step.

"Oh wow! The sunset looks so beautiful today!" Riolu said, mesmerized by the beauty of the beach at dusk.
He felt like all his problems and troubles melted away just by looking at it.

But soon, his smile faded and looked down.
"....I must be weak for thinking that, aren't I...?" Riolu sighed. He just couldn't seem to get the thought out of his mind.
Riolu walked along the coastline, thinking.

"There has to be a way for me to get stronger.. If I can't enter the guild, I might as well train. Maybe at Beach Cave. Yeah, that doesn't sound too bad." he thought to himself. But he didn't watch were he was going and tripped on a small rock. He fell and, again, his Relic Fragment flew out of his hand and was slowly swept by the waves.

"Ah! N-no! Wait!" Riolu quickly got up and chased after his Fragment.

" G-get back here!" he reached for his Fragment but failed to grab hold of it. The Fragment drifted in the waves and stopped as it bumped into something in the water.
Riolu finally arrived at where the Fragment stopped and gasped.

*Gasp*!!

----------------------------------

Yes, I am ending this part with a cliffy XD
But I think it's obvious what the Fragment bumped into C:

If you don't know, then just wait for the next part XD

Also, thank you for reading C: Leave a comment on what you think of it, vote, share it, idk what ever you wanna do, I guess XD