Good Luck, Babe!

"No! It's just... We're nothing," Ash spoke quietly, looking at the girl beside her.

"Stop it, Ash. We both know the truth. Stop hiding from it." Y/N responded, sadness dripping into her voice.

"There's nothing to hide from!" Ash denied quickly, taking a step towards Y/N

"Guess I'm the fool," She stated, stepping away from Ash.

"No-"

"I don't wanna call it off! I really don't, but you won't call it love!" Y/N interrupted, she was hurt and saddened by Ash.

"Y/N, please, I..." She hugged herself, trying to protect herself from the truth. Her truth.

"You only wanna be the one that I call baby," Y/N spoke again, forcing Ash to listen. Neither girl liked this, but both felt it necessary to happen. Ash fell to her knees, bitter tears slipping down her cheeks.

"You can kiss 100 boys in bars, shoot another shot try to stop the feeling." The E/C girl spoke, looking down at the one she wished to be with. But she knew Ash would never come to terms with her feelings, and she would have to move on.

"It's just the way I am!" Ash choked out, furiously rubbing her eyes.

"You can say that, but it's just another excuse. Another stupid reason."

"Please..."

"Well good luck, babe! You'll have to stop the world just to stop the feeling," Y/N exclaimed, walking away from the crying girl.

"I'm a cliche, who cares?" Ash sniffled, wiping her eyes. It'd been a few hours since her argument with Y/N, but she was still crying. She'd walked home and was currently crying in her room.

"It's just... A sexually explicit kinda love affair... I'm crying... It's just not fair! I just need a little loving, I just need a little air!" She stood up, leaning out her open window. She looked around, at the streets she'd known all her life. Wherever she looked, she saw Y/N.

"Shut up!" Ash yelled, slamming the window shut. She walked over to her bed and curled up, crying herself to sleep.

"I'm calling it off..." Y/N spoke firmly, glaring daggers at her once almost-lover.

"What? But... I love-" Ash spoke quietly, looking up at Y/N. She couldn't let her go.

"Even if you call it love! I just wanna love someone who calls me baby," She cut Ash off, holding a hand up.

"No! I-i'll just fix it. Fix me." Ash responded, panicking slightly.

"How? Kiss 100 boys? In bars? In the middle of the night?" Y/N raised her voice, stepping closer to Ash. She was angry now, she was beginning to hate Ash, for her unacceptance of her feelings. She knew the truth, they both did. So why wouldn't Ash accept it?

"I'll shoot another shot! It's just the way I am." Ash yelled back, looking at Y/N with many feelings— anger, hate, annoyance, love, sadness.

"It's never gonna work! You can try, but you're never gonna stop the feeling! You'll have to stop

the whole world." Y/N responded, turning away from the girl in purple.

"There's no feelings to stop!" Ash hollered after Y/N. She was so sick of everything, why couldn't she just accept who she was?

"Good luck, babe!" Y/N spoke over her shoulder, disappearing into the night.

Ash woke up, sweating and panting. She looked at the clock, 1:38 AM. The glowing red numbers glared at her, reminding her who she was. Warm tears started rolling down her cheeks, as she hung her head, resting it in her hands. She inhaled shakily, glancing at the blue-haired man resting beside her. Ash couldn't breathe, and she shook with sobs.

"I'm nothing more than his wife!" She yelled, sobbing.

"Ash, what?" Sal asked, sitting up slowly. He looked at Ash, seeing the distressed mess she was. He moved closer to her, wanting to comfort her. "Ash, hey hey it's okay,"

"No!" She yelled, pushing him off. She shook, still sobbing. "You told me so!"

"Who told you what?" Sal asked, confused about why his wife was in such a panic.

Ash didn't answer, she got up and ran. She ran and ran. The streets were empty, and Sal didn't follow her.

She ran through town in a tank top and pajama pants, barefoot. She ran, and all she could think was how she messed up. Y/N's words from all those years ago rang through her head.

You can kiss 100 boys in bars

"I did!"

Shoot another shot, try to stop the feeling

"It didn't work!"

You can say it's just the way you are

"I was wrong!"

Make a new excuse

"You were right!"

Another stupid reason

"They were stupid!"

Good luck, babe!

"Please!"

You'll have to stop the world just to stop the feeling

"Y/N!"

Well, good luck, babe!

Ash collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. She looked up to the stone in front of her, the tears blurring her vision slightly.

"I'll have to stop the world just to stop the feeling..." She sobbed, her voice breaking. She regretted everything, and wished she could take it all back.

She reached up and traced her fingers over the words engraved onto the rock.

Y/N L/N

~ 817 words ~

~ I wrote this over the course of like 3 days only during school ~

~ Thxx to my Ava pooks for helping me by proof reading it because I was too lazy and like having someone else read it before I post it ~