Part 2: Broken!

A/n pov:

As soon as he entered the room, his eyes met with something, he froze for a second as his face became pale, his mind went numb,
He was disconcerted.

He could barely take 2-3 steps but ended up falling on his knees by seeing Yeonjun laying in the state of unconsciousness, his body weak as if he hadn't eaten for weeks, his face and body covered with bruises marks,
One hand tied to the bed.

He sat there in disbelief looking at his face for next few minutes.

After sometime when Yeonjun moved a little, Soobin go towards him with the hope that Yeonjun would be happy to see him there but .......

What happened next broke Soobin's hope to an extreme level.

Yeonjun feebly opened his eyes a little but as soon as he saw someone near him with his blurry eyes, He moved away with a jerk,
In the state of insanity, he started to throw the things at him what ever he found.

He was trying hard to free himself.

On the other hand, Soobin in state of devastation and dismay, kept on backing away till his back hit the wall, tears kept falling off his eyes.
He slid down against the wall, defeated, numb, staring at Taehyun and Beomgyu who were trying to control Yeonjun, giving him medicine.

After sometime He calmed down and went into deep sleep .

Taehyun and Beomgyu tried to approach Soobin but he asked them to leave him alone.
Tears streamed down his face, his heart shattered into a million pieces.

Taehyun and Beomgyu exchanged worried glances, hesitant to leave Soobin alone.

"Let's give him some space," Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded, and they quietly exited the room.
_______________________________________

The ring box in Soobin's pocket felt like a cruel joke now.

His proposal plans seemed insignificant compared to Yeonjun's suffering.

Soobin's thoughts spiralled into darkness.
_______________________________________

The moment Taehyun and Beomgyu reached the hall, Huening entered the house.

Huening: "Mom sent me tell you that Yeonjun hyung reports are ready, you will receive it soon.", He sat on the couch and noticed there tensed faces.

_______________________________________

Introduction to:
Huening Kai

- Age: 21
- Personality: Friendly, outgoing, empathetic, and curious
- Background: Lives next door with his parents; close friend of Taehyun's
- Physical Description: Huening stands at 6'0" with a lean build, soft features, and warm brown eyes.

Huening's family has been longtime neighbors and friends of Aunt Lucie,
Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu.

He often visits their house, to play sharing meals and stories since childhood.

_______________________________________

"What happened?", He asked, worried.

"Soobin is here", Beomgyu said, his voice low.

"What really when did he return?", Huening said as his face lit up.

"Today and.....", Taehyun tell him everything that happened.

Huening face fell and he became serious.

_______________________________________

After 1/2 and hour:

Soobin came down, His face flushed, eyes filled with despair.

He come towards Taehyun and stood infront of him,
Taehyun looked at him straight in his eyes while he was struggling to give voice to his words.

"H-how did th-this ha-happen?
I told you to take care of him, didn't i?
I told you to protect him then HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPENED?",
He shouted while grabbing Taehyun's collar harshly.

_______________________________________

Flashback

3 years ago

Soobin was about to board his plane when he comes near Taehyun.

"Taehyun, I trust you.
Please take care of him.
The day I return, I will tell him my feelings to him for sure.
But I need him to be safe.",
Soobin said with his pleading eyes.

Taehyun placed his hand on his shoulder assuring him,
"I promise! He will be safe and happy, It's my responsibility."

Soobin went away.

End of flashback
_______________________________________

Taehyun didn't say anything.
His eyes showed guilt.
He couldn't keep his promise.

He knew that making excuses or arguments is not right at this point When Soobin is not in his senses.
He is too grieved to listen anything.

But then Beomgyu shouted,
"Choi Soobin, Ground yourself."

Soobin look at him.

"Beomgyu calm down", Taehyun asked him.

"What do you mean, He can't say all that without knowing the truth.
What do you think only you are the one who is pained by seeing his condition.", Beomgyu again shouted.

"Beomgyu this is not the way, please", Taehyun ask him trying to sound practical.

Beomgyu went to a specific room, stomping his foot and came back with some kind of box.

And kept it in front of Soobin.

It consist of some painting of Soobin which were made by Yeonjun, 2-3 calendars, letters and photos of them.

Soobin bent done and look at the calendar, each day was crossed.

"Yeonjun was waiting for you patiently, counting each day, he was so happy but....", Beomgyu tried his best to resist his sobs.

Taehyun looked away trying his best to calm himself down while Huening tried to handel Beomgyu.

"How did all this happen?",
Soobin asked them.

"1 year ago, He went to his usual place got get his painting material but didn't return. After searching for him for whole day, when we reached police station, we got to know that..
He was kidnapped."........

To be continued.......

_______________________________________

Please vote for the story guys!!
And do share your feedback on this.