CHAPTER 1

"Blurp"

Someone splashed water to a sleeping body.

"Yah , Kim Mingyu, I will kill you , you stupid potato head."

She furiously got up from the bed.

"Now you are fully awake, you sleepy head.."

He said with a  satisfying  grin on his face.

"Look at me idiot now I'm fully drenched."

"It's good, though.  So you don't have to shower."

He said, smiling widely.  She throws a pillow to him.

"I will complain to Tae about you."

"He is the one who told me to do this."

She felt betrayed from her fav brother. She threw another pillow to him and went to the bathroom.

She is KIM INARA,  one and only sister of KIM TAEHYUNG & KIM MINGYU . They are the most richest one in Korea. She  is a 4th year medical student,  and Gyu is a last year MBA student.

AFTER SOMETIMESS  AT DOWNSTAIRS :

She went downstairs after her doll up to eat her breakfast.  The dining table occupied two persons already. One is her brother, and another one is..

"Goodmorning Mr.Calvin"

She greeted him. The person turned around and smiled at her.

INA IN MIND:

Ahhh , what a beautiful smile ....I like this smile, and I like also the owner of this smile. Jeon Jungkook.  Everyone wants him . He is just perfect in every way.  That bunny smile mole under the lips and doe eyes. I want to kiss his mole badly....

She smacked her head.

"Ouchhh,"

"Yah, what are you thinking, you dreamy girl?"

"Huhhh no-nothing"

"Then come and have your breakfast. "

"Hmmm, okay,"

She came to him while looking around

"What are you looking for?"

"Hmm,  where is Tae?"

"Ohh hyung went to Paris "

"Okeeyy."

She ate her food silently.  Two of them talk about their business life and studies.

"Hmmm Mr.Calvin "

"Yess Miss.Gussi. "

Yeah, they both are calling to each other like this. Their favourite brand names. She loves him but doesn't have the courage to tell him.

"Is your brother going to college?"

"Maybe he went . I don't know. "

"Then okey guyz I'm going enjoy your breakfast. "

She cleaned her hand and mouth with tissue.

"How will you go to college? "

"Probably by walking or I will fetch a bus."

"Okeyy."

Neither her friends nor her university mates didn't know that she was coming from a super rich family, and she too had a billionaire brother who would make suffer anyone for making his sister cry. They only know she is rich, and mostly, she isn't a spoilt brat.

She is walking on the street while listening to her feavourite band. When a car came and honked. She looked at it..

"Come Ina, we will drop you, or you will be late in your classes."