CHAPTER 4

"Huhhhh, what are you talking? I didn't cry."

She tells, looking everywhere.

"Don't lie to me, Ina . Tell me what happened?"

She looked at him . Her eyes teared up. Taehyung looked at her concern.  He cupped her face .

"Baby, tell me what happened?"

"Hyung *sob*  is loving someone so painful? *sob* huhh tell me hyung. Is loving so painful?"

Taehyung looked at his crying baby. He doesn't know why she is like this ? He hugged her tightly.

"Tell me, hyung," she asked again. He patted her back.

"Don't cry, baby. " He wiped her tears.

"No loving someone isn't painful. But it's beautiful.  Do you know when we love someone , we don't know anything about their mind, but slowly slowly they will realize our love towards them.Sometimes, it's too painful, baby, but it gives us happiness.  So tell me, who stole your heart?"

He said while patting her head. She is hugging her while her head is in his chest.

"But hyung if they gave their heart to someone...what will do?"

"Then it's fate, baby. Because just think that he or she doesn't deserve you. Okey, tell me now who stole your heart?"

"It's Jungkook. " Taehyung looked at her.

"What about Jungkook?"

"I like him, hyung no ,no, I love him. But now he gave his heart to someone else. "

She cried her heart out.  He patted her back.

"Baby, don't cry, okay. He doesn't deserve you. You have me and gyu baby. So don't cryyy "

"Hyung, how can I face him ? When I know he loves someone.  I am broken, hyung. I don't want to face him."

"Baby, don't cry, okay. Come, let's have dinner."

"No, hyung, I don't want."

"Hyunggggg"

Mingyu called him downstairs.

"Hyungggg , Jeon family is here . Come down fast."

Taehyung looked at his sister.  She shook her head .

"What will I tell them if they ask me about you?"

"Just tell them that I'm sleeping." 

She said to him with a faint smile. He careased her head and kissed her forhead. After that, he went downstairs.  She looked at the fading figure. She lay on the bed.

"Just avoid him, Ina . It's good for both of you. He has someone already, and you are not important to him . So just avoid him . If you saw him, I'm sure you will not control yourself from crying. ......."

Thinking like that, she drifted to her dreamland.

MEANWHILE AT DOWNSTAIRS:

Taehyung went to them and greeted them. He went sat beside them.

"Good evening, Uncle, Aunty."

"Good evening, son. How's your business?" Asked Mr.Jeon.

"It's good, Uncle. "

Mrs.Jeon looked around.

"Taehyung, where is Ina ? We didn't see her here?"

"Ohhh She already slept, aunty." Mrs. Jeon nodded at him.